Official Home Game Pics Thread! (59 Viewers)

IMG_20191222_004351.jpg

Nice way to end the year... Winning your own Christmas tournament by hitting a flush on the river!

Gonna doomswitch myself but 67cc >> AA on Q77 flop and AKdd > KK AIPF...

View attachment 383279
Absolute honor just to be able to play with these beauties... saddly will probably be several months before they are in my hands again... busted early... so is life!! Thank you so much Bill @Chippy McChiperson for allowing us to use your treasures!!! Absolutely awesome not only to find this amazing forum but also by dumb luck live so close to so many amazing members! @krafticus has thrown round after round of scratchers in pots on every table with money from his own pocket! 40 players booked up almost instantly (11 pcf members!!)... what more could you ask for!! Shout out to my boys @Highli99, @Cliff, @StewbieDoo, @kirchhausen, @Bsizzil and @MikesDad!
Damn (12) I forgot my buddy Harry! @longflop very nice meeting you sir!! Definitely a small world! Hopefully next time we both run a little better! Lol

Last edited:
Umm.... double board bomb pot, three players, 1 all in so far.
View attachment 383288
Three all ins... T5, T5, K6.

Edit, all three were betting on the bottom board - two boats and the King high flush. The pair of T just happen to also win the top, so scoop scoop then chop chop.

Both the T5 chop it all. 25c/50c game....
99917C7D-FCE6-4CFB-9CCA-80B55BB88A46.jpeg

Last edited:
20191221_230306.jpg

First cash game with my finally complete PCA set brings me the biggest payout I've had in years. Ran hot as hell, cleaned 2 guys out to end the night on a nut flush on the flop. Was one of those nights where I felt like nothing could go wrong. I was so superstitious I didn't get any action pics. I don't think I even took a deep breath till the last guy left.

Thanks to all the people who helped me put this set together, @FordPickup92 @dbott1234 @Lars I know I'm forgetting a few that sold me chips or helped me source chips. Made me feel like a kid again playing with them. Felt like I was back on that smokey boat as an 21 year old kid again. Amazing night.

Last edited:
View attachment 383324

First cash game with my finally complete PCA set brings me the biggest payout I've had in years. Ran hot as hell, cleaned 2 guys out to end the night on a nut flush on the flop. Was one of those nights where I felt like nothing could go wrong. I was so superstitious I didn't get any action pics. I don't think I even took a deep breath till the last guy left.

Thanks to all the people who helped me put this set together, @FordPickup92 @dbott1234 @Lars I know I'm forgetting a few that sold me chips or helped me source chips. Made me feel like a kid again playing with them. Felt like I was back on that smokey boat as an 18 year old kid again. Amazing night.
Omg congrats!!!!!!!

3rd place in back to back months at @krafticus monthly tournament. Such a great turnout from PCF with 4 of us in the last 7! Mark, thanks for all the scratchers tonight from your own pocket you are so generous. Congrats to @Chippy McChiperson on taking down the tourney! Also great playing with o
and seeing @Ben8257 @Cliff @kirchhausen @Highli99 and the greatest short stack player I have met @FordPickup92.

I would gush about these beautiful chips but they leave me speechless!

Attachments

• 5A013C49-E345-4629-BF8A-08F1482F3C02.jpeg
    5A013C49-E345-4629-BF8A-08F1482F3C02.jpeg
    89.5 KB · Views: 94
Glad the chips still have some luck in them! Congrats on paying (part of) for those PCA’s!

View attachment 383324

Thanks to all the people who helped me put this set together, @FordPickup92 @dbott1234 @Lars I know I'm forgetting a few that sold me chips or helped me source chips. Made me feel like a kid again playing with them. Felt like I was back on that smokey boat as an 18 year old kid again. Amazing night.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom