Official Home Game Pics Thread! (90 Viewers)

Went on an absolute heater when we got down to 4 players. In for $37, out for $98 and change.
2C164BC5-3C5B-41CC-B98D-CF16997266C1.jpeg

Ok...I'll bite. How does one get in for $37? Quite a particular number.

.05/.10 -- Low buy-in, topping off. Players will sometimes do the same thing in the .50/.50 cash game that I play in by adding-on for whatever they have left in their pocket. $14, $17, etc.

What would be really peculiar is if he cashed out with $98.13.

Plus, I got my first live quads tonight. Called with J4o in the big blind. Flop was JJ9, turn J. I bet, and button jammed with A10, thinking I was making a move.

Can't believe I forgot to take a picture. :bag:

Oh it's on. Throwing the new kids into play!

View attachment 379762

These F'ing chips... Everytime I see them, I want them worse. I thought about going around and buying all of them up that I could find. But, conversations with @detroitdad had me re-consider with the $1's and their splitting issues... I suppose I'll wait until he decides to sell me his set:) I LOVE them..

These F'ing chips... Everytime I see them, I want them worse. I thought about going around and buying all of them up that I could find. But, conversations with @detroitdad had me re-consider with the $1's and their splitting issues... I suppose I'll wait until he decides to sell me his set:) I LOVE them..
These are the big denoms for the tournament end. Awesome chips love them so much!!!! I feel the cash end lower denoms have amazing colors though... but they feel awesome! I'll definitely be on the hunt to add more to my set as well!!
Hope you are able to score some or at least have a sample!

With the exception of risking being devoured by a f*cking cougar while jogging, the greater Vancouver area looks like an ideal place to live in:D

It absolutely is. I've traveled a lot and I've never been sad to come back to YVR. I'm glad I don't live there as I'm an hour and a bit north in the mountains which I love, but Vancouver is amazing

What kind of cougar? :cool

Unless you're driving a Ferrari the women here tend to leave you alone :LOL: :laugh:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom