Official Home Game Pics Thread! (68 Viewers)

...yeah they are awesome. Who made those? :rolleyes:
I got the low down from Tony man!

Beautiful creations my friend. Truly amazing. So much fun to play with. You don't want the game to end. Can't believe those are overlabeled. Hard to believe. What a chip !

Asking Aunt @Psypher1000 for some Buckeye luck tonight with the Bubbs' tourney at @ChaosRock's place.

IMG_20191211_184058537.jpg

The run bad is flowing early as I drew Table 2 (at least @mike32 is at my table). Table 1 has the @T_Chan felt that glides like an air hockey table. @ChaosRock, @Marc Hedrick and @Azcat are over there.

Hopefully I'll get over there when we're down to one table...

These are so fantastic! I didn't have a need or room for another set, but I wish I had gotten a barrel of Lil Sebastian chips. :(
I love them ... they are fun as hell and many of my players seem to like them better than the Paulsons. Go figure.

Is your game normally 6 handed? If you get more players do you limit the games in the dealer’s choice round? If you have 10 players would you all sit at 1 table or 2 short handed tables?
We constantly struggle with this. We have a group of about 5 of us that play every week. Another 2-3 almost every week. And then we have 1-4 more infrequent players that attend each game. So typically we have between 8 and 12 players.

With 8 we play one table. We close the game until we get 10, and then we go to two tables. I can’t stand playing our games 8 handed, but others prefer a full ring. And when people come and go during the night it’s a real problem.

And we don’t limit any games.

We constantly struggle with this. We have a group of about 5 of us that play every week. Another 2-3 almost every week. And then we have 1-4 more infrequent players that attend each game. So typically we have between 8 and 12 players.

With 8 we play one table. We close the game until we get 10, and then we go to two tables. I can’t stand playing our games 8 handed, but others prefer a full ring. And when people come and go during the night it’s a real problem.

And we don’t limit any games.

I prefer to play shorter handed games too. I try to keep it 8 max but will seat 9 if someone wants to play because there is often a last minute cancellation anyways.

But I have several players that get pissy if we have only 6 players, but those same people will play 3/4 handed until 4am so they make no sense lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom