Official Home Game Pics Thread! (83 Viewers)

Played at a friend house who uses CC Dunes and I liked em

CCD5FB8F-5E2C-4FCA-958B-BAA5DF0C1D66.jpeg

View attachment 376539
Bought in for $30, ran the stack up to about $70 and then doubled up a guy with his AJ all in on the J high flop vs my KK when the ace hit on the river. Added on another $10 and ran it back up until cashing out for $135 when the game broke. Happy birthday @AnteAndy and thanks for inviting me to the game
Those look familiar.

View attachment 376539
Bought in for $30, ran the stack up to about $70 and then doubled up a guy with his AJ all in on the J high flop vs my KK when the ace hit on the river. Added on another $10 and ran it back up until cashing out for $135 when the game broke. Happy birthday @AnteAndy and thanks for inviting me to the game

I had no idea that Bosco's was distributing those yet!

Questions:
Has he sent the samples he promised out to backers already?

How do they play/feel? Looks like you have the double card mold. Spinners?

Questions:

They were actually @AnteAndy chips, not mine. I am definitely not the person to ask on the specifics. That being said, they played great and felt fine. This was an upgrade from the chips that they were using before.

Questions:

I ordered a semi custom set from him since I liked the mold. Took a chance with them since I really wanted an upgrade and really liked them when I got the few samples. JUST got them to have for my birthday party since I told them they're a birthday gift to myself and wanted the m for my big party.

I love these chips, and actually love the mold. They stack super well, have a great texture to prevent any spinners or slippery chips. Love the colors. The molded ones are very similar to Sunfly polyclays I looked up about here. I definitely recommend these chips!

Last edited:
Had a fun game last night in which the Roadhouse Tournament set was featured!

Thanks to @Solid Snake for my Dunes chips out of which I made a cool card capper. As well, special thanks to @Marhault , LOTS of the cool STFU buttons made it into play...

This was last night's chip leader and winner. High hand winner. Multiple Bounties...
IMG_20191206_224606.jpg
IMG_20191206_215915.jpg
IMG_20191206_215508.jpg
IMG_20191206_195218.jpg

More pics from @chipjokers game. Big stack for the night made a huge river call with just a pair of twos against one of the more aggressive players.
DF9C4406-DF20-4D33-BCFD-2DF63DD9DA64.jpeg

I was card dead for a while then got a rush for an hour near the end of the night. I got the high hand as well when my pocket aces got a board run out with three kings on it.
D167AAD6-CF35-4E00-9901-009FB9A63BC2.jpeg

Great night with @chipjoker @Donvito and the rest.

More pics from @chipjokers game. Big stack for the night made a huge river call with just a pair of twos against one of the more aggressive players.
View attachment 376596

I was card dead for a while then got a rush for an hour near the end of the night. I got the high hand as well when my pocket aces got a board run out with three kings on it.
View attachment 376598
Love that chip set!

View attachment 376596

View attachment 376598

I yelled in my head "GET THAT PLAQUE UP FRONT!!!" Just a beauty of a set.

View attachment 376596

View attachment 376598
That call last night with the pair of 2's was the craziest hand I have seen in our games so far. Great job as always to @chipjoker and @Shaggy for dealing all night!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom