Official Home Game Pics Thread! (94 Viewers)

What a night of tough grinding. Couldn't seem to build my initial £50 buy-in up to anything meaningful; was disciplined and patient, however, eventually winning the biggest pot of the night with a few hands left to go.

Out for £120 — which could have been more if I didn't have to share the high hand of the night when somebody matched my quad Kings.

View attachment 400931

On a separate note, how satisfying is it when your non-chipping friends comment on how nice your chips are?

I refuse to believe anyone that says good chips don't make a good home game (probably preaching to the converted here though, ha). Solid amount of bank in play tonight for a 0.25 / 0.25 game.

View attachment 400940
Just a beauty of a set!

F9D6307E-9A93-4B1B-BCD7-9E897336DC18.jpeg

60DDD0D2-EB87-461D-A1F6-CE2C062C8BCE.jpeg

B4D15A6B-3BEE-4D1C-A5D6-84AD2D3B09E7.jpeg

Last edited:
Okay, I have to ask... what is that exactly on top of the table? A suited cloth table topper, with custom graphics, what is this black magic exactly?

I'm curious because I could use something similar for the office poker games in the conference room.
I have an extra oval one similar to that if you’re interested. Plus if you’re close enough to me, there’s no shipping cost. Check out the links above and if interested, shoot me a pm.

Okay, I have to ask... what is that exactly on top of the table? A suited cloth table topper, with custom graphics, what is this black magic exactly?

I'm curious because I could use something similar for the office poker games in the conference room.
The PCF toppers are fantastic! Get to 10 posts, and you can place a wanted ad in the classifieds. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if there's another group buy in the future.

The PCF toppers are fantastic! Get to 10 posts, and you can place a wanted ad in the classifieds. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if there's another group buy in the future.
I'd actually be surprised Tommy would go through with it again given the nightmare the first one was.

I'd actually be surprised Tommy would go through with it again given the nightmare the first one was.
I believe there have been 3 GB's already. While the last one was a bit of a mess, I still won't be surprised if there's another.

Last night, first hand, .25/.50 NLHE, $20 buy-in, three people all-in! Full house, 4s over 2s (on the river) wins it! Straight and flush hands were punished. Fun night overall.

Dunes CCs seeing some nice action - for re-buy, put a green $20 chip in play for first time.

Photo Jan 31, 8 08 18 PM.jpg

Photo Jan 31, 8 09 25 PM.jpg

Last edited:
I'm working on that 10, thanks. :)

72o is in my area and we're making arrangements to get one of the oval ones in my hands, no shipping needed.

Now I just need to find a home game around here! (Circling back to the thread topic)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom