Official Home Game Pics Thread! (60 Viewers)

Finally got around to teaching my girls to play poker last night. It isn't easy catching a 10 and 13 yo in the right mood, but Sunday nights can be good.
I started them with 7 card stud, because I figured that would be the easiest way to teach them about hands, with all the face up cards. They wanted to try other things, so we also played 5 card draw and Holdem.
Lucky kids, learning to play poker with paulsons and plastic cards.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Forgot to take pics of the starting stacks, but here is a shot of my stack after binking Sunday's ASoP tournament. Ran like a god heads-up against PokerChipWidow after she had a 4:1 edge in chips. A 1st/2nd household finish is always a nice way to cap a tourney weekend. :)
20161002_180720.jpg

Forgot to take pics of the starting stacks, but here is a shot of my stack after binking Sunday's ASoP tournament. Ran like a god heads-up against PokerChipWidow after she had a 4:1 edge in chips. A 1st/2nd household finish is always a nice way to cap a tourney weekend. :)View attachment 58340
So @PokerChipWidow took it easy on you?

View attachment 59152 Funny but can we verify that these pics are none other thwn our custom CPS's

They sure look like it - need another set of eyes to agree

A few semi famous folks have them in play

Either that or the real thing. That looks like Dan Bilzerian who could have had a custom set made as well

I'm thinking they are different. The ones the Asian guy is holding up don't look like they have the w shaped esgespot just 3t16 or whatever it is spots. Although that was viewed on my phone so I could be seeing things wrong.

Breaking news... Sandy gas put Grant out with "The Sandy" (93o).

This side bet gets you your buyin back.

The Sandy was born when Sandy busted Grant's Aces with 93o on a Black Cat league final table. First hand!

The Sandy:

20161015_173512.jpg

The victim:

20161015_173514.jpg

Believe it was ai on the flop.

Correction. It was ai pf

Crazy.

That's the power of The Sandyman!

Got a call from a friend that was going to be in the area today so he stopped by for a bit. We decided to play a friendly $20 head up game this afternoon. Got the nickels in play.

20161018_173544.jpg
20161018_175447.jpg
20161018_175602.jpg

I shoved with A7 against his 10J. A high held up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom