Official Home Game Pics Thread! (129 Viewers)

He's doing a good job
image.jpg

Hosted an NYC PCF game last night! Only 1 PCF'er was able to attend (thanks for representing, @SemiNumerical), but we managed a full table anyways. I was very excited for the inaugural use of my Horseshoe Clevelands.

Calm before the storm:

IMG_1688 (1).JPG

3 buyins ready to go ($50 for $0.25 / $0.50) - we allowed up to $75 max.

IMG_1687 (1).JPG

Close up detail on the three denoms we played with:

IMG_1686 (1).JPG

Action shot! SemiNumerical is slightly out of the photo to my right.

IMG_1689.JPG

Props:
- SemiNumerical for saying he was coming and then showing up to a complete stranger's house with two bottles of great wine in tow.
- Horseshoe chips
- @Gear labels for the labels for the $0.25 fracs. The color match is perfect and these look arguably better than the $1s or $5s
- @MD Mike for the original idea / inspiration to use Lucky Derby $1s as fracs for this set
- Oaxaca tacos delivery
- Straddles + restraddles

Slops
- My friend Korey for getting 200BBs in preflop with AsKd against SemiNumerical with AdAc and then sucking out for a 400bb pot with a spade flush.
- Fake poker table (thanks NYC apartment)
- Finding out SemiNumerical and I share the same chipsets (Horseshoes + soon-to-be-coming Boardwalks)

Hosted an NYC PCF game last night! Only 1 PCF'er was able to attend (thanks for representing, @SemiNumerical), but we managed a full table anyways. I was very excited for the inaugural use of my Horseshoe Clevelands.

Calm before the storm:

View attachment 65136

View attachment 65137

View attachment 65135

View attachment 65138

Props:
- SemiNumerical for saying he was coming and then showing up to a complete stranger's house with two bottles of great wine in tow.
- Horseshoe chips
- @Gear labels for the labels for the $0.25 fracs. The color match is perfect and these look arguably better than the $1s or $5s
- @MD Mike for the original idea / inspiration to use Lucky Derby $1s as fracs for this set
- Oaxaca tacos delivery

Slops
- My friend Korey for getting 200BBs in preflop with AsKd against SemiNumerical with AdAc and then sucking out for a 400bb pot with a spade flush.
- Finding out SemiNumerical and I share the same chipsets (Horseshoes + soon-to-be-coming Boardwalks)

Hmmmmm I also see a distinct lack of "Star Trek nerd talk" in the props column, an oversight surely :-P

Props to @Esection for hosting :D

Calm before the storm:

View attachment 65136

View attachment 65137

View attachment 65135

View attachment 65138

Props:
- Horseshoe chips
- Oaxaca tacos delivery

Slops
Wow, I love that there is a harp in the background.

Calm before the storm:

View attachment 65136

View attachment 65137

View attachment 65135

View attachment 65138

Props:
- Horseshoe chips
- Oaxaca tacos delivery

Slops
So who is who in the pic?

Yea, the wife plays.

Some day will have to ask her if she'd be willing to play during the game :D

Some Nov 11 holiday all day poker. We played multi-life, 3 rounds, 1 hour each of 5k starting stacks. The cumulative chips from the first 3 rounds are multiplied by 10 then added to a T500k starting stack for a final round. I did well in the first and 3rd round giving me a starting stack of $874,000 (rounded up) giving me the chip lead to start.

2016-11-11 19.44.24.jpg

During our game I realized that the lowest denom on the table was by far the nicest chips! (Relabel tri-moons)

They are a sweet looking chip. I really like the one dollar chips. Can't wait to get mine into play again.

IMG_2125.JPG
Oh no, I didn't clean the chips up after the game and my girls decided to play with them.

It is going to take a while to get them all racked up again. But how can I say no to them.

Olivia, on the left is singing her pattern of pink, white, red as she builds a tower of chips lol

IMG_1623.JPG
IMG_1622.JPG
Couple pics of tonight's family cash game. 25/50c. CPS in action. Reading my relatives like a book here, pushing people off low hands on scary boards... In for $20, up to $115 and change now. Lots of laughs and drinking... Yes, the yellow stacks are dirty. Ran low on yellow/red as singles and mixed in yellow/tan.

View attachment 66318 View attachment 66317 Couple pics of tonight's family cash game. 25/50c. CPS in action. Reading my relatives like a book here, pushing people off low hands on scary boards... In for $20, up to $115 and change now. Lots of laughs and drinking... Yes, the yellow stacks are dirty. Ran low on yellow/red as singles and mixed in yellow/tan.

Some of my favorite games are casual games with family! I forgot about your topper you got a while back. How is it working out?

I actually didn't bring it out tonite. And now I'm gonna be absolutely superstitious about it lol

Thanks for asking.

I agree. Loving the monthly family game.

View attachment 66318 View attachment 66317 Couple pics of tonight's family cash game. 25/50c. CPS in action. Reading my relatives like a book here, pushing people off low hands on scary boards... In for $20, up to $115 and change now. Lots of laughs and drinking... Yes, the yellow stacks are dirty. Ran low on yellow/red as singles and mixed in yellow/tan.

You have no idea how hard I would accidentally bump the table while getting up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom