Official Home Game Pics Thread! (56 Viewers)

When you want to use your $1/$2 chip set but don't have baller friends willing to throw down for the hefty buy-in... just use them as Pesos instead.

20 pesos = $1 dollar
or
$1 peso chip = 5 cents USD

Now you can use your $1/$2 chips as a .05/.10 game.

#wheninMexico

:)

pesos2.jpg
pesos1.jpg

Black Friday yearly "friendly" small stakes family cash game. .10/.25 NLHE $25 max buyin. Used my newly put together small stakes mixed cash set. Still looking for a THC $5 so I used the Horseshoe commems. Decent night for me. In for $25, out for $88.
IMG_0073.JPG
IMG_0074.JPG

I mainly run cash games (O8b or mixed) or 8-player tournaments at my house nowadays. Much more relaxing than the 24-player tournaments we used to do.

Here's my vantage point the

weekend before Thanksgiving...

Still serve panini's if I remember correctly?

The Zombie perspective...
  • Bet sizing all wrong.
  • Rabbit crushed the flop. His eyes are a dead giveaway.
  • Baby "smell my feet" photo on the wall is awesome.
  • Care Bear is on a stone-cold bluff, but is happy to donk off the stack, because she likes to make others happy.

Hahahaha, I love it! But don't play poker with stuffed animals. The rabbit is bugged eyed because she can't believe her pocket Queens got out flopped.

The bear is slow playing a flopped set of 2's but could be in a lot of trouble because the turtle is on a flush draw.

I'll deal out the rest of the hand tonight and post the winner.

The Elf though is in really bad shape. He needs runner runner but thinks he is in good shape with his top pair.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom