Official Home Game Pics Thread! (110 Viewers)

Hosting a rotating league tonight... T2K stacks (5/10 blinds), 15 players...

image.jpg

Last edited:
Regular Sunday PLO/Tahoe game. Shitty beer and shitty chips, but also...shitty players. ;)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442198701.332792.jpg

This week, another BCC set: Grand Cardroom.

Great chips, stack like bricks and the slightly unusual green on the $25 if a favorite. Enjoy:

IMG_1105_zpscbete25k.jpg

IMG_1110_zpsu43jnwjl.jpg

Some general action shots:

IMG_1115_zpssteegakm.jpg

IMG_1124_zps4vnepu5g.jpg

IMG_1130_zpswroolfbj.jpg

Turn Bet of $100 sees a raise cut out and some contemplation. Player 2 plays with chips for a while, gets no read and just calls

IMG_1136_zpsfxesrjaq.jpg

River comes and Player 1 shoves. Much mumbling and sighing and a finally a fold

IMG_1137_zpsiicclquf.jpg

3-way all-in pre. 77 makes the call and says "I have crackers" . You sir, are correct.

IMG_1140_zpshvizq9qv.jpg

AA & KK counting out the damage.

IMG_1141_zpslzbpbdzg.jpg

Rivered flush bets out into the flopped set.

While calling and putting his money into the pot, the flopped set exclaims: "I can't fold, I'm a payoff wizard" . Why yes, yes you are!

IMG_1145_zpsmctrodh1.jpg

Last edited:
Here's some pics of my Cardroom. We converted the basement to a Poker Room. We're huge Sports fans and since 94% of our players are Baltimore sports fans, well the colors took care of themselves.

QPYjYLp.jpg

Built both 10 Seater tables myself.

qnrNV7l.jpg

Closeup of the 2nd table.

GP73BPt.jpg

Some table markers I made screwing around with my Band Saw.

f8ZJJbT.jpg

Told ya we were Baltimore Sports fans!

VR8yTS8.jpg

Original artwork called "Birds Bluff" a gift from my cousin, my most prized possession in the Poker Room!

Here's some pics of my Cardroom. We converted the basement to a Poker Room. We're huge Sports fans and since 94% of our players are Baltimore sports fans, well the colors took care of themselves.

This has your name on it. :)

1.png

2.png

I found that table in google images a while back. You can get a custom dyed cloth from Tony @T_Chan .

Very nice setup, and welcome to the forums! There are more than a few proud Maryland PCF'ers around here, mostly southwest of the city though.

Not that far. I'm in Owings Mills, a bunch of others in and around Howard County.

Oh okay gotcha. I've got two people that come to my game in Bel Air, one from OM and the other from Catonsville. I almost feel bad when I bust them early...almost. ;)

Prepping the Todd Tavern for a modified pink chip game ($5/$10 with a half kill) tomorrow night. Eight $220 buy-ins (4 barrels of pink Nile Club misprints, 1 barrel of Royal YAK $1s for antes), no max buy-in of course, so there's another 6 racks of snappers at the ready. And if that's not enough there's another 5 racks in reserve. Been awhile since I hosted one of these so needless to say I'm pretty pumped.

image.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom