Official Home Game Pics Thread! (53 Viewers)

A topper is in the works. One that folds up this time I hope. Fun last minute thanksgiving poker.

I really like my cash set, I'm very happy with the trade I made. A poker table for some bad a$$ poker chips. The 5$ chips are my favorite though.

2015-10-13 13.56.38.jpg

Here's a couple from some previous home games.

Buddy flopped a straight flush and of course everyone folds so he hardly wins anything!
IMG_20150418_185023743.jpg

My stack about 3-4 times bigger then it started out so I actually had an "excuse" to grab a couple $25 chips
IMG_20150418_215644570.jpg

Another buddy's full house "all in" winning!
IMG_20150418_202306400.jpg

I'm down for a small meet up!

OK, event is posted: Fat Tire Fest

Hope the dates work for folks. I hope it works for my wife (haven't asked her yet, lol). Again, this isn't an official meetup, and it's going to essentially be similar to my normal hosted events, just two days back to back. If people are going to drive a few hours, I wanted to make it worth while. :)

This Week: PNY's.

An absolute rock solid classic set of paulsons. Love the look of these chips but do find them just a little slippery in stacks with those large inlays (far out we chippers are hard to please..........).

Playing group loves them.

IMG_1194_zpspf5zosbx.jpg

Early Scrotum action. Call all-in and just a quick check to make sure you have the flush. Yep.

IMG_1230_zpspvojze7m.jpg

Omaha.

IMG_1241_zpsjo1rfthv.jpg

Some NL Action

IMG_1218_zpslgai18qv.jpg

IMG_1215_zpszoxg0bwt.jpg

IMG_1224_zpsxth8ucux.jpg

SOHE

Shove and a call on the turn

IMG_1234_zpskjziee2u.jpg

Battle of the Full Houses. Chop it up.

IMG_1236_zpsmyfskeb1.jpg

Plenty of flop action with the all-ins.

IMG_1201_zpshnyk6rwz.jpg

Flush/Flush for the all-in chop. AQ or heart needed on the river for one of them to scoop.

IMG_1206_zpsciiztaba.jpg

Hero's stack at the start of a rotation of NINE

IMG_1243_zpsaspm7x4o.jpg

Funny you should mention that:

This weeks game saw the PCA's in action. One of the groups favorite sets and who wouldn't like sliding stacks of those $5's into a pot:

Tonight's line-up. Hey clean those $1's somebody!

IMG_1248_zpsb1i6fu2k.jpg

IMG_1275_zpshotxxfxy.jpg

bloody hell i love those chips... probably one of my fav paulson sets out there. someday... maybe.... :-)

Love the look of these chips but do find them just a little slippery in stacks with those large inlays

I agree with this. I like the look, but have never been a fan of larger inlayed chips. Loved the ACES chips. They had amazingly beautiful spots, but you could ONLY see them when stacked. I passed on buying them.

BEAT: Was chipleader most of the game but wound up bubbling my tourney last night. Blinds 30/60K and I'm down to 305K on the button (1.4 million chips in play three-handed now), shove K5 offsuit and SB and BB both insta-call. They both had AT and board whiffs for me

BRAG: Earlier in the night we're talking Mark Wahlberg, and how I can't really stand him except for his role in Fear and somewhat in Ted. Guy who wound up winning says something about Mark being in the Backstreet Boys and I say no and everyone else is saying no but he's adamant about it. I tell him I'll put money on it and he snap-calls for $50 then googles to find out it was Donny who was in New Kids on the Block. Tourney was only $20 buyin so freeroll with profit! :D

Some pics from the game

009.jpg
011.jpg
012.jpg
015.jpg
016.jpg
017.jpg
019.jpg
021.jpg
022.jpg

BRAG: Earlier in the night we're talking Mark Wahlberg, and how I can't really stand him except for his role in Fear and somewhat in Ted. Guy who wound up winning says something about Mark being in the Backstreet Boys and I say no and everyone else is saying no but he's adamant about it. I tell him I'll put money on it and he snap-calls for $50 then googles to find out it was Donny who was in New Kids on the Block. Tourney was only $20 buyin so freeroll with profit! :D

Man obviously can't tell his Backstreet Boys from his Funky Bunches!

Nice...you don't see those too often in play. Is that Mike Matusow contemplating?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom