Official Home Game Pics Thread! (61 Viewers)

@Rhodeman77 what were the min/max buy-ins?

$80 to $300. Only 2 of us bought in for $300 at the start of the game, the rest bought in for $200. There were lots of rebuys and add ons though.

The range used to be $60-$300, but one guy would constantly buy in for $60 over and over again. It drove everyone else nuts and slowed the game down.

HORSE tournament at @Azcat house last night. @detroitdad ran the cash game. Used my old bcc's for tournament.
20170422_181805.jpg

Did the dog have a "ruff" time getting decent hands?

That was a bad joke and I should probably delete it...but that's awesome he sits up there with you guys like that and watches. My two boys are too big to sit and join our games so they just lay at our feet and try to catch any falling food during the game

Did the dog have a "ruff" time getting decent hands?

That was a bad joke and I should probably delete it...but that's awesome he sits up there with you guys like that and watches. My two boys are too big to sit and join our games so they just lay at our feet and try to catch any falling food during the game

What is the Boston's name? My favorite breed of dog.

That's Fletcher, a real "people person".

He couldn't catch a decent hand, but he managed to collect a lot of (potato) chips.

Tonight was a great night for several reasons.

First time playing with a half kill.

First time throwing Pineapple and Omaha High into the mix.

First time using the Key West chips which felt awesome. Thanks @dennis63

In for $80, out for $220. Not bad for 4 hours of $2/$4 Limit.

And fellow PCF'er @GrumpyCatMalaka was in attendance. All around a fun night of poker and we only had 5 players.

Below is my made straight flush with the half kill on, followed by my stack at night's end.

IMG_9680.JPG

IMG_9681.JPG

2nd Weekend in May is officially "Tropicana Weekend".

We need more cow bell.. erm. .. i mean Trops.!

IMG_5637.JPG

Reactions: 72o

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom