Official Home Game Pics Thread! (93 Viewers)

Not my home....but a home tourney... $20 buy in, 1 rebuy...
Short stack going into the final table from a three way all in where JJ>AQh
Next thing I know I make a couple double ups, a triple up, then make s couple good folds....
Next thing I know I'm heads up. Was down about 1/3rd of the chip leaders stack. Fought my way back for the win! @Trihonda should recognize the chips!

Attachments

• IMG_1102.JPG
    IMG_1102.JPG
    127 KB · Views: 293
  • IMG_1103.JPG
    IMG_1103.JPG
    132.7 KB · Views: 275
  • IMG_1104.JPG
    IMG_1104.JPG
    128.1 KB · Views: 261
Not my home....but a home tourney... $20 buy in, 1 rebuy...
Short stack going into the final table from a three way all in where JJ>AQh
Next thing I know I make a couple double ups, a triple up, then make s couple good folds....
Next thing I know I'm heads up. Was down about 1/3rd of the chip leaders stack. Fought my way back for the win! @Trihonda should recognize the chips!

Nice work! More MTTD and WCB money!

Starting Stack/Bank for a game that was thrown together last minute. We should have at least 9 playing tonight at the Casa de David O.

One of our players had knee surgery recently and finished therapy and she can now climb the stairs. So why not Pokerz to celebrate. There is never a bad reason to get a last minute game together.

The PNY's are going into play!

David O
IMG_2022.JPG

Trying desperately to get my first local game running tonight. I've already had 2 people back out so it's only set up for 6 people, .25/.25 with $25 initial buy-in.

Getting the Horseshoe Cleveland cash set in play (aka the only set I currently have that isn't made of plastic). I have to use the $25s as quarters because I still haven't found any that I like for this set :oops:

IMG_4698.JPG

IMG_4697.JPG

IMG_4699.JPG

Trying desperately to get my first local game running tonight. I've already had 2 people back out so it's only set up for 6 people, .25/.25 with $25 initial buy-in.

Getting the Horseshoe Cleveland cash set in play (aka the only set I currently have that isn't made of plastic). I have to use the $25s as quarters because I still haven't found any that I like for this set :oops:

View attachment 92427
View attachment 92426
View attachment 92428
thats a pretty sweet dealer button

You know the sports series "Outside the Lines"? I figured I'd start a thread that shows the people behind the stacks. Outside the Stacks. A couple pics from my Saturday game. I prepared 2 pounds of steak tips and made a low sauce chili (I know beans mean its not real chili but just roll with this). I was doing okay until about 6am, when Frank (Asian guy) and I played heads up PLO and this hand happened:

Flop: J75

His holdings: J789
My holdings: J568 :eek:

We get it all in, run it 2x. 7K first board, 6x second board for his nutty straight. The good news is that he owns a dry cleaning business and he took several garments of mine until we meet again next week. So, $1400 pot but I'm getting dry cleaning, so I have that going for me. Went to bed, woke up at 9am, zombied out all day.

Great thread, I don't think I've seen this before.

I believe it was Lyle Berman who wrote in his chapter about PLO in "Super System II" that said, "I have lost more money on top and bottom pair in PLO than any other flop."

Great thread, I don't think I've seen this before.

I believe it was Lyle Berman who wrote in his chapter about PLO in "Super System II" that said, "I have lost more money on top and bottom pair in PLO than any other flop."
I recall Lyle making a similar statement about 2 aces in plo, and not being able to get away from them. I thought he said he has seen more lost with 2 of 4 cards being aces than any other plo holding. Either way it's a accurate statement imo.

Thanks, looks like they are almost sold out again but still 2 available here - http://www.oldwestpokersupplies.com...ed-editions/horseshoe-dealer-button-group-buy

On a sadder note my game never even got running. Only one person showed up. It has not been a great month for poker chip related things in my house.

When I started my meetup group, I was mostly playing in bar leagues. I recruited a lot from there. When I was last running from meetup regularly, my games would fill within hours of posting. Sometimes even faster.

I don't know where you are, but here's a bar league in Indianapolis...

https://www.meetup.com/Koala-T-Poker-League/

And another in Carmel.

https://www.meetup.com/Nippers-Grill-Tap-Carmel-Poker-Meetup/

Had a great time on Friday at @Kyle's place with @pokerplayingpisces and @One Eyed Dollar in the house. I ended up busting out with a crazy hand of a flopped J-high flush, vs. flopped 2-pair, vs. flopped Q-high flush against @One Eyed Dollar. OED's Q-high flush held up... Screw that guy! :P

@One Eyed Dollar had some serious rungood at my table... was crushing hands for a solid 45 minutes or so. Here's his ultimate hand from the night (not a huge pot, but always fun to see a straight flush make an appearance)...

sflush.JPG

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom