Official Home Game Pics Thread! (52 Viewers)

BBall and poker, good times. @guinness : here's your sign.

Niiice. I have one leading into my basement (gretting wrinkly since buying it in Dublin in 2001). Good times.

IMG_20170323_223645759_HDR.jpg

20170323_182328_zpsezhpkx6e.jpg

This is how you host a one table game. I fail to show the 3+ cases of beer that was at the game. All really good shit.

10 PCF'ers in attendance for a THUR. night game :) Damn I love getting the sunsets into play :)

Is the Four Roses a store pick? I have some stellar bottles of OBSK.

Nice selection for a Thursday anyways!

Is the Four Roses a store pick? I have some stellar bottles of OBSK.

Nice selection for a Thursday anyways!

Store pick? Its the small batch version pretty damn smooth. Blanton is my favorite that was on the table. Must be the consensus of the group because we damn near killed the bottle.

GG (y) :thumbsup:

The Old Fashioned became my new drink of choice a year or so ago... they make a nice one at Booby Flay Steak at Borgata. Tried their version with Laird's applejack this last weekend. It was just ok. I keep Buffalo Trace bourbon on hand at home just for them now.

Store pick? Its the small batch version pretty damn smooth. Blanton is my favorite that was on the table. Must be the consensus of the group because we damn near killed the bottle.

16FRB1118_Infographic_c5-2.jpg

Four Roses has a barrel selection program where liquor stores can pick a private barrel and have it bottled to be sold in their store. Stores can select from one of the recipes above and there is a lot of variance from barrel to barrel. The standard stuff you see everywhere is the OBSV @ 100 proof. It's good, but some of the store picks can be quite exceptional.

Pretty sure I said it before, but Blanton's is the bourbon that turned me into a snob 15+ years ago. It's been downhill ever since, but it still remains one of my favorites.

20170323_182328_zpsezhpkx6e.jpg

This is how you host a one table game. I fail to show the 3+ cases of beer that was at the game. All really good shit.

10 PCF'ers in attendance for a THUR. night game :) Damn I love getting the sunsets into play :)
Also the 3 course meal - 1.home made sloppy joes 2.mac n cheese 3.blueberry cheesecake - oh Momma, the cheesecake!! Thanks again for hosting.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom