Official Home Game Pics Thread! (103 Viewers)

Starting my vacation with a 10 person $100 buy in T20,000 tourney.

IMG_1366.JPG

IMG_1368.JPG

IMG_1369.JPG

IMG_1367.JPG

I hate poker

Me too, just busted out first in a monthly tournament here. Was so miffed I did not rebuy. Was in the house for 20 minutes.

Look down at AA - raise 3BB and narrow the field, flop is A37, turn is a 3. Get it all in against 37o. River 3 and I lose to Quad 3s. Time to go home when you can't hold against a 1 outer.

Last night we were planning on playing three handed. We ended up with two more players. It turned out to be a great night. I was in for 200. Out for 315. I should have cashed out around 450 but I was really unlucky in the last hour. No complaints. I still had a pretty good night with a 200+ profit in a .25/.50 game.

As seen in the pic above I hit my second royal flush live every. To beat quad aces was sweet. It happened to be vs the short stack so the pot wasn't big by any means. For a five handed game we had some giant pots. @mike32 and @Azcat were in attendance.

I'm running hot with the PCNY's. I"ve used them four times since I acquired them in NOV. I'm four for four in profit margin.

Reactions: 72o
Just wrapped up the first true cash game I've hosted. To date it's just been winner take all tournament style...decided to change it up tonight. 10c/20c cash. Everyone bought in for $10 or $20. Yours truly didn't do well, but everyone had a good time. Ran so bad at one point I had a flopped 2 pair counterfeited at the end by a better 2 pair on the board and my buddy played AJ the whole way. We will definitely be doing it again. Going to shoot for 25c/50c next time

20170312_231056.jpg

Last edited:
Love the payout, but you got some splainin' to do about those chipes!

I have at least gotten them to use plastic cards, but I haven't brought any of my chips .... yet.

Not if the game is that juicy:ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

IIRC it's a local cash game.

It is a very juicy game, but high variance too - lots of chasing.

And aren't you supposed to take the cover off the table before you play on it?

We play on his pool table if 9 or 10 players, and he leaves the cover on :confused: He has an octagon with a leather surface if 8 players or less.

That's a slick PNY button. Captures the "coolness" and the "grittiness" of NY. May be my all time favorite. Now we need a "best DB" thread.

Calling @jbutler

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom