Official Home Game Pics Thread! (135 Viewers)

Dog is cheating, those ears hear everything.
signal-2022-12-03-19-22-49-000.jpg

Dog aside, fooling around on the new speed cloth on the table. Yard sale 50 bucks, base is cheapish but cloth is gorgeous and plays just fine. After and before pics. And before I get chirped on the chips, they beat the basic dice chips and my customs are on the way.
View attachment 1034136View attachment 1034137
I’ve seen those tables and considered getting one to re-felt as well, as I assumed it’s pretty light and easily transported. Is that the case? How sturdy is it?

I’ve seen those tables and considered getting one to re-felt as well, as I assumed it’s pretty light and easily transported. Is that the case? How sturdy is it?
Personally I would advise it. Perfect size for smaller games, 6 or 7 (8 possible but pushing it for normal cash). Take legs off, then rail, then refelted right over old. If I could do it again Id add foam/padding to the surface just for added comfort but its 100% fine to just staple right over old felt. Some staples almost went through the table, weak material but robust legs and frame. Very happy, total under $100 for a sturdy budget side table.

To the King is only a Straight Flush, @longflop had his first ever to the King Straight Flush as well last night, but in holdem... much more rare than in mixed game!
20221203_213802.jpg

Thought I mentioned that above but failed! Lol

Awesome set up @doublebooyah85 and amazing chips!

To the King is only a Straight Flush, @longflop had his first ever to the King Straight Flush as well last night, but in holdem... much more rare than in mixed game!
View attachment 1034312
Thought I mentioned that above but failed! Lol

Awesome set up @doublebooyah85 and amazing chips!
Yeah, that was pretty cool. What wasn't cool was losing my entire stack in the cash game trying to play three hole cards in Omaha. Too much Christmas spirit for me! Still had a great time, its such a good group!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom