Official Home Game Pics Thread! (58 Viewers)

Rough nite. In for $100 out for $10.
IMG_5327.jpeg

1/2 fixed limit mixed game last night.

1000003663.png

Whining percentages:

- Stud and Razz - 80% of the field
- Omaha - 40% of the field
- Hold'em - 20% of the field (because it was fixed limit)

Stud hand:

1000003869.jpg

Razz hand I eventually took down:

1000003871.jpg

I was stuck about $20 till the last hand of the night where betting was capped on the river. Ended the night -.50.

Last edited:

View attachment 1175890

Whining percentages:

Stud hand:

View attachment 1175787

View attachment 1175788

I was stuck about $20 till the last hand of the night where betting was capped on the river. Ended the night -.50.
I had some of that trash panda when I visited Canada. Not bad. I dig the label. Hehe

SPR Season 2: Game 3
20230806_165942.jpg

I.was probably the quickest acting player at the table (1st Level) and had the clock called on me after maybe :15 seconds by some guy I've never played with before. Villain wasn't joking either. Mental note: I REALLY hope I eliminate him.
20230806_180049.jpg

20230806_182608.jpg

20230806_190706.jpg

Villain was probably the slowest to act all night & I had the chance to call CLOCK on him several times but didn't. Probably should have.
20230806_203313.jpg

Was doing well & was chip leader for a bit at the Final Table until 2nd place went Runner-Runner on me to leave me with just a Small Blind. Which happened to be the very next hand isolated vs Villain: My K8 couldn't best his A rag for the fucking bubble...

IN for $80
OUT for $0
The good news is at least I'm still the Season Points Leader.

THANKS very much @SPR for hosting & good to see you back in action.again @esapigao!! Another Bay Area Chipper named Ron was also there but I forgot his username. Maybe because I had 1 too many shots of Patron?

SPR Season 2: Game 3
View attachment 1176101
I.was probably the quickest acting player at the table (1st Level) and had the clock called on me after maybe :15 seconds by some guy I've never played with before. Villain wasn't joking either. Mental note: I REALLY hope I eliminate him.
View attachment 1176102
View attachment 1176103
View attachment 1176104
Villain was probably the slowest to act all night & I had the chance to call CLOCK on him several times but didn't. Probably should have.
View attachment 1176105
Was doing well & was chip leader for a bit at the Final Table until 2nd place went Runner-Runner on me to leave me with just a Small Blind. Which happened to be the very next hand isolated vs Villain: My K8 couldn't best his A rag for the fucking bubble...

IN for $80
OUT for $0
The good news is at least I'm still the Season Points Leader.

THANKS very much @SPR for hosting & good to see you back in action.again @esapigao!! Another Bay Area Chipper named Ron was also there but I forgot his username. Maybe because I had 1 too many shots of Patron?
That hand he called clock was against me, flopped the full house holding pair of 2s. FYI I was not about to call clock on you… lol.

This weekend was a Zombie Dinner Poker Club event, featuring the Martini Lounge chips. A couple of the ladies suggested dressing in theme.
2023-08-05 21.02.11.jpg

2023-08-05 16.57.50.jpg

Dinner featured brisket cooked all day, roasted potatoes, home-made bang bang shrimp with extra sauce, chicken wings, coleslaw, fresh salad, meat/cheese/crackers, and various desserts (which I forgot to photo).
2023-08-05 17.55.01.jpg

One of our members brought us a bottle of Grey Goose vodka, which I nursed all night long with blue-cheese stuffed olives and toasted almond stuffed olives.
2023-08-05 19.04.32.jpg

I made the final table, but was knocked out on the bubble. :(

Played in a tournament on Saturday night. Cash game afterward. @Trihonda had my number most of the night. Within the first 30 minutes he took half my starting stack with AK versus my Ax. I was able to grind out the remainder of the tournament at right about 10bb the whole way (guess I should have entered the last longer bet for $20). Somehow I made it to the bubble, looked across the table and saw that the short stack would blind out on the next orbit. Great, all I have to do is sit back and wait. Then the short stack proceeds to go all in two times with absolute rags and now I become the short stack. The very next hand I look down at pocket 10’s and I go all in. @Trihonda calls with :ah::kh:and flops a flush. Out on the bubble.

Playing cash later in the night and couldn’t get much going. Didn’t take much for photos, but here is a photo of a nice splashed pot.

1WmwPCP.jpg

Little craps night at work followed by a short game of heads up with @Fynnysh! Started as a craps tournament that we originally planned on having some more people than we did, but turned out to be a really good and fun time. I swear every time we play craps it's the most fun game that can possibly be played. Everyone started with about $325 (I believe it was) and we played for about an hour a half to two hours or so. We lost track to be honest, but wanted everyone to throw at least one. One of our guys threw for an hour or something straight which was wild. One guy ran his stack all the way up to $900~ and others somewhere to high $600 or so. I ended with $396 which isn't too bad in my opinion, I'll take it. Also, got to play with TRKs! Last time we played with our World Trade Center set. This table was originally from Binion's (Binion's Horseshoe) in downtown which we did some work on and replaced the layout because someone had cut some pretty major holes into. All in all, super fun time as always!

IMG-2809.jpg
IMG-2810.jpg
IMG-2812.jpg
IMG-2816.jpg
IMG-2815.jpg
IMG-2819.jpg
IMG-2818.jpg
IMG-2820.jpg
IMG-2823.jpg

Attachments

• IMG-2821.jpg
    IMG-2821.jpg
    188.9 KB · Views: 46
Little craps night at work followed by a short game of heads up with @Fynnysh! Started as a craps tournament that we originally planned on having some more people than we did, but turned out to be a really good and fun time. I swear every time we play craps it's the most fun game that can possibly be played. Everyone started with about $325 (I believe it was) and we played for about an hour a half to two hours or so. We lost track to be honest, but wanted everyone to throw at least one. One of our guys threw for an hour or something straight which was wild. One guy ran his stack all the way up to $900~ and others somewhere to high $600 or so. I ended with $396 which isn't too bad in my opinion, I'll take it. Also, got to play with TRKs! Last time we played with our World Trade Center set. This table was originally from Binion's (Binion's Horseshoe) in downtown which we did some work on and replaced the layout because someone had cut some pretty major holes into. All in all, super fun time as always!

View attachment 1177540View attachment 1177539View attachment 1177538View attachment 1177546View attachment 1177547View attachment 1177545View attachment 1177544View attachment 1177543View attachment 1177541
Always a pleasure getting to play heads up with you Okku! I'll get you next time ;)

View attachment 1177540View attachment 1177539View attachment 1177538View attachment 1177546View attachment 1177547View attachment 1177545View attachment 1177544View attachment 1177543View attachment 1177541
Great setup!

How does a Craps tournament work? Are you playing/betting against each other as opposed to the house/dealer?

Basically just playing and then whoever has the most amount by the end of the time wins. Still playing like you normally would though.
Does it change the "vibe" at all?

My favorite thing about craps is when the table is taking money away from the house. It can get pretty wild.

Except for the "Don't Pass" guy.

7, 7, 11,7 - the table goes nuts. Then a 10 is rolled. There's a pause... bets are placed. another quiet as the shooter shakes the dice and boob-grazes the girl next to him. It's for luck, so she's happy to oblige. Boom 10! The table erupts.

Except for the "Don't Pass" guy. He's bitching about the server not taking his order. To be fair, he hasn't tipped, and has rebought like 6 times. I just tipped the shooter a hundo - it's been a good run. He passes $50 of it to boob-a-licious. We're all having fun.

...I just wonder if a craps tournament could be anywhere close to the same.

My favorite thing about craps is when the table is taking money away from the house. It can get pretty wild.

7, 7, 11,7 - the table goes nuts. Then a 10 is rolled. There's a pause... bets are placed. another quiet as the shooter shakes the dice and boob-grazes the girl next to him. It's for luck, so she's happy to oblige. Boom 10! The table erupts.

Except for the "Don't Pass" guy. He's bitching about the server not taking his order. To be fair, he hasn't tipped, and has rebought like 6 times. I just tipped the shooter a hundo - it's been a good run. He passes $50 of it to boob-a-licious. We're all having fun.

Well to be honest, I have tons more fun when we are playing like that. No one really takes it seriously. I started throwing down World bets for no reason, just for fun, next thing you know @Fynnysh (who really didn't really know how to play) follows what I do, then others on the other side of the start doing it and everyone's like "what's a world bet??" More than half the people who threw down a world bet had no idea what they were betting on, one time for me. Someone hit a 7 and I got super hyped and next thing you it's only a push...

One person didn't bet on anything else except the pass line the whole time... so they didn't really play in a sense. I really didn't have any money at one point, went outside to get my girlfriend and some stuff inside, come back and I'm winning because someone kept throwing and throwing. Then, my girlfriend goes to leave and it's the same way!

The boobs play. :love: very important

Last edited:

View attachment 1175890

Whining percentages:

Stud hand:

View attachment 1175787

View attachment 1175788

a bit scary to have the beer on the table. Why not have a side table to avoid spillage ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom