Official Home Game Pics Thread! (28 Viewers)

Round by Round cash game tonight. Hoping for some run good.
IMG_5314.jpeg

Joking about cheating; the probability of both of these hands occurring in the same night is pretty crazy.
Oh, sorry for not getting it. Im not familiar with Alabama jokes and such. I've played this game monthly for probably 5 years or more. Never seen anything like this happen. So we were all quite baffled.

There's a cock n balls on the felt
I know, I put it there :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I refelted this table and decided to try this “premium wool blend poker table felt” instead of speed cloth. If it was slightly less fluffy I would be in love with it: I still like the felt, but cards don’t slide very well on it.

However…you can draw things in it with your fingers and it’s very entertaining

I know, I put it there :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I refelted this table and decided to try this “premium wool blend poker table felt” instead of speed cloth. If it was slightly less fluffy I would be in love with it: I still like the felt, but cards don’t slide very well on it.

However…you can draw things in it with your fingers and it’s very entertaining
"With your fingers"... sure... that was done with "fingers" :rolleyes:

Eight players showed up Saturday night for a $5 holdem tournament to start the evening. Then on to .25/.25 NL Holdem afterwards. A couple guys got knocked out and then Dealers Choice broke out once down to 6 players. Games played were PLO, NL 2-7 Single Draw, PL 7 Card stud (Queens Wild), NL Pineapple, and 3 Hand Holdem NL. Orbit of each game.

In for $80 out for $231. Won 2 big hands to felt 3 of last 5 players.

Attachments

• 71359086573__957A2236-76C1-4408-8EC1-0F976B3D235D.jpeg
    71359086573__957A2236-76C1-4408-8EC1-0F976B3D235D.jpeg
    181.9 KB · Views: 75

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom