Official Home Game Pics Thread! (32 Viewers)

This just happened. Quads vs straight flush

IMG_6734.jpeg

I'm going to try and make an effort to take some pictures next time, I keep forgetting, but did get a couple.

A variety of snacks with pizzas, mozzarella sticks and halloumi coming in at some point.

81WmgE5.jpg

bhVn8ZU.jpg

and the only hand I managed to get - completely non consequential* - but just to show I really do have a game with people and things :)
(*there's AA and trip 10s but very little money in the pot so not sure how that went down)

Gtzmwcu.jpg

This is the non circus group who were holdem tournies only originally, then got them to holdem cash and this time we threw in some pineapple, normal, crazy and lazy - blew one persons mind a bit :rolleyes: but went well. Next time we may risk some omaha but I'll think I'll need to get an oxygen tank in just in case :D

I'm going to try and make an effort to take some pictures next time, I keep forgetting, but did get a couple.

A variety of snacks with pizzas, mozzarella sticks and halloumi coming in at some point.

81WmgE5.jpg

bhVn8ZU.jpg

and the only hand I managed to get - completely non consequential* - but just to show I really do have a game with people and things :)
(*there's AA and trip 10s but very little money in the pot so not sure how that went down)

Gtzmwcu.jpg

This is the non circus group who were holdem tournies only originally, then got them to holdem cash and this time we threw in some pineapple, normal, crazy and lazy - blew one persons mind a bit :rolleyes: but went well. Next time we may risk some omaha but I'll think I'll need to get an oxygen tank in just in case :D
Love everything about this. Cards, chips, topper. Well done.

Sorry, just saw this... It's regular badugi plus low pip count where all numbered cards are with the number and all face cards are worth zero. Lowest total number in your hand wins half. So, all face cards is nut low.

The reverse is badugi 40, where highest pip count wins half. Nut high would be quad tens.

Sorry, just saw this... It's regular badugi plus low pip count where all numbered cards are with the number and all face cards are worth zero. Lowest total number in your hand wins half. So, all face cards is nut low.

The reverse is badugi 40, where highest pip count wins half. Nut high would be quad tens.
So split between badugi and pip? Nut badugi still A234?

Had another PL Ludicrous Pineapple tourney tonight, here’s my sloppy stack at some point (stacked higher than usual to show @doublebooyah85). Nobody had a problem stacking and zero barrel explosions all night. I’m fairly convinced that people who can’t handle plastic chips simply need to work on their fine motor skills. :sneaky:

9EEE79CF-150D-4CAE-AB3A-153C822BF89C.jpeg

My daughter’s summer softball schedule put a serious hurt on my home games, but tomorrow night we’ve got a full table ready to go! New CPC chips … check! New aluminum cut cards … check! New dealer button … check!

IMG_8304.jpeg

Whose the hostess with the mostess

Local pizza joint
Smoked wings on the Kamado
Grilled chicken souvlaki w tzatziki
Greek salad with fresh veggies from the garden
And potatoes chips or wedges!

View attachment 1181460
View attachment 1181461
View attachment 1181462
View attachment 1181463
View attachment 1181464
View attachment 1181469
So when's the next game? I'm IN!!! I just need at least three days notice for packing up and driving from Texas.

Had another PL Ludicrous Pineapple tourney tonight, here’s my sloppy stack at some point (stacked higher than usual to show @doublebooyah85). Nobody had a problem stacking and zero barrel explosions all night. I’m fairly convinced that people who can’t handle plastic chips simply need to work on their fine motor skills. :sneaky:

View attachment 1184289
I'm going to get jetons made for bounty chips I think...Thanks for posting!!!

. 25/.50 $100 max NLHE 6-way:

I only took 1 lousy picture of a chop pot?!?
20230824_213540.jpg

THANKS @Godzilla28, @SPR & @triton for coming over!

IN for $200
OUT for$189

Ended the game a bit early but thanks to H we went into extra innings by officially starting our FHC Heads-Up Trophy Series:

Round 1: Godzilla vs. MOTHRA
20230824_233814.jpg

My Jack Cincinnati Promo set isn't complete yet so we had to slum it with RPC's. (Free Drink=25)
20230824_233528.jpg

Round 1: FIGHT!!!
20230825_001342.jpg

WINNER: Mothra!!
20230825_010318.jpg

IN for $20
OUT for $45

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom