Official Home Game Pics Thread! (30 Viewers)

Rounders were on tap for first game of 2024. Still the best dealer button out there.

1000000435.jpg

What felt is that?
Custom (as the table also is), by the master Jarque, in Montpellier, France.
That's the professional quality felt, intended to survive 24/7 play for at least 10 years, but less slippery than the hobbyist's felt.
The latter would have been a better choice for home games.

Custom (as the table also is), by the master Jarque, in Montpellier, France.
That's the professional quality felt, intended to survive 24/7 play for at least 10 years, but less slippery than the hobbyist's felt.
The latter would have been a better choice for home games.
Looks very nice

6 handed micro stakes (5p/10p) with a group gradually adding more mixed games each time - and a new player which is always a plus.

The rota needed Omaha Hi/Lo added so 5 card Hi/Lo was a new game tonight...

DuN0jis.png

Sucks to be the one flopping quads when someone rivers a straight flush :wow: - but that wasn't me as I grabbed half the pot with my A2 :D

(I think quads played it real slow, as you would, allowing the winner to catch that river, which is where most of the money went in. By then my only concern was whether I was sharing the lo when I called the rest of my chips off. Got lucky really but <shrug>)

Scarney still a massive favourite especially with those completely new to it. Only game we had 2 orbits of, the second of which was the final one, and the last hand I think the biggest pot of the night. 5 people putting their chips in the middle, so around £120, which my quad 6s took a half share :p

In for £20 - out for £60 :)

Last edited:
Monday will be my birthday
I celebrated last night with some many good friend (21 players)
Thanks to everyone
@Mesnik44
@grantc54
@MichaelBubly
@Frank
@junkandjunk
@ChipRocker
View attachment 1251707
Me and my wife prepared 6 kg of lasagna and 50 chickens legs cacciatora
Cake and panna cotta
View attachment 1251878
View attachment 1251879
View attachment 1251880
View attachment 1251884
Final table
View attachment 1251887
Thanks again for hosting! Thank you to Mara for the dairy free lasagna (having the rest shortly for lunch) ). What were the final results?

6 handed micro stakes (5p/10p) with a group gradually adding more mixed games each time - and a new player which is always a plus.

DuN0jis.png

Sucks to be the one flopping quads when someone rivers a straight flush :wow: - but that wasn't me as I grabbed half the pot with my A2 :D

(I think quads played it real slow, as you would, allowing the winner to catch that river, which is where most of the money went in. By then my only concern was whether I was sharing the lo when I called the rest of my chips off. Got lucky really but <shrug>)

Scarney still a massive favourite especially with those completely new to it. Only game we had 2 orbits of, the second of which was the final one, and the last hand I think the biggest pot of the night. 5 people putting their chips in the middle, so around £120, which my quad 6s took a half share :p

Nice table. Seems like the kind of table that would summon massive bad beats.

DuN0jis.png

That's pretty sick that the player with quads ended up with nothing, lucky no one else had A2

Obviously he had a straight flush gutshot, it was coming!

Oh you edited your post lol
Yeah, I goofed and didn't realize that the player that had the QQ2 likely also had the straight flush lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom