Official Home Game Pics Thread! (31 Viewers)

Hotstamp run good.

IMG_2536.jpeg

Starting 2024 off the right way, watching football and playing H²OBOGG (Hold'em, Hold'em, PLO, BigO, God's Game -- Water BOGG?) at @Boother36's NYD game.

View attachment 1248547

I went broke on the 4th hand holding top two against a set of 6s. I didn't improve so I had to rebuy and grind back.
View attachment 1248692
View attachment 1248691

I hit a big hand late, rivering the nut flush. Out of position opponent bet it the whole way, including $60 on the river. I shoved for $350 over the top and got him to tank call with a lower flush (he must've put me on the straight).

View attachment 1248698

I gave action on a $5 bomb pot on the last hand and gave back $80 but had to fold when my combo draws missed.

Cashed out for just under 1600xBB.
View attachment 1248710

Bankroll money clip stressed to max capacity.

View attachment 1248711
Just saw this post. I was the guy who called with the lesser flush. I played the entire hand hoping to hit a flush on the river and it happened. I am just not good enough to realize what was going on I guess. It was a total self destruction in one hand to end what was a good run for me that day. I only lost one buy in on the day, but I felt completely broke.

Just saw this post. I was the guy who called with the lesser flush. I played the entire hand hoping to hit a flush on the river and it happened. I am just not good enough to realize what was going on I guess. It was a total self destruction in one hand to end what was a good run for me that day. I only lost one buy in on the day, but I felt completely broke.
Curious what you thought I had when I raised river. You had a middle flush, so you couldn't have put me on a flush, because it would most certainly been bigger than yours. Did you think a had trips? Two pair? I recall there was a straight there too. I do remember you saying it would be a huge hero call.

We all make small mistakes, but you rarely ever make a big mistake. I was glad to take down the pot before my raise, as it was about $250-$300, and I was shocked that you called.

Last edited:
Curious what you thought I had when I raised river. You had a middle flush, you you couldn't have put me on a flush, because it would most certainly been bigger than yours. Did you think a had trips? Two pair? I recall there was a straight there too. I do remember you saying it would be a huge hero call.

We all make small mistakes, but you rarely ever make a big mistake. I was glad to take down the pot before my raise, as it was about $250-$300, and I was shocked that you
I was more enthralled with my hand and what a brilliant fancy play I was making. Between getting away with a few bluffs and drinking I thought I was the shit. I was shit alright.

Tuesday tourney.
B0DA2027-76F2-4713-83AD-AFFF9397B250.jpeg
543DAE56-529C-4EEA-8393-CF30F8ACE92B.jpeg
AEF573B1-1BF0-4036-8882-A0B5B0CF49F4.jpeg
EAD84D59-B632-45D6-A57C-226C5B0BE5C2.jpeg

I was chip leader at the bubble with QQ. Shoved into @IllCallOneTime , who was second in chips. He had KK so it didn’t look good for me. But I spiked a Q on the flop. Suddenly it didn’t look good for @IllCallOneTime … but he managed to come back and hit a king for set over set.
618202D0-D974-460F-A1F5-32BCDA4E994F.jpeg

I bubbled shortly thereafter. Still, a fun night.

Last night was so much fun... if you haven't played craps yet, you NEED TO! and I mean it! We had a fun little craps tournament here at work, $300 starting stack for everyone and if you lost all of your money you're out. None of us busted essentially, we all made it to the end and absolute madness happened with our last shooter. He was dealing the whole time until someone left and we let him shoot the last position. I got down to about maybe $100 or less at one point. I had all my money on the board, $100 on the horn bet, first throw he throws is box cars.... The whole table went wild! Everyone was getting paid. Next throw, he throws 1-2 I think it was, horn bet hits again! So at that point everyone starts betting on the horn, no point had been set yet, next throw is a 7, everyone gets paid again and finally he sets the point. I somehow didn't lose all my money even though it was getting pretty close to it and ended up winning with a little less than $900 by the end of the night. So much fun and I'm really starting to love the game.

Pyramid $1s and Emerald Princess $5s and $25s in play, makes for a really nice looking set!

IMG_5013.jpg
IMG_5020.jpg
IMG_5017.jpg
IMG_5016.jpg

IMG_5014.jpg
IMG_5022.jpg
IMG_5024.jpg
IMG_5018.jpg
IMG_5027.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_5025.jpg
    IMG_5025.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_5026.jpg
    IMG_5026.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_5021.jpg
    IMG_5021.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 34

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom