Official Home Game Pics Thread! (68 Viewers)

My mexican rose TP set with @quintooo in attendance

View attachment 1347323
$100's out

1000060366.jpg

Hosted a low stakes game (.10/.20) on Stillwater (my boat) last night. First time using my new snapper set and a Shuffletech. I really need to get a table topper ordered...

View attachment 1347534

View attachment 1347535

And here's some obligatory staged chip pr0n:

View attachment 1347537
You’re local and have a boat that we can play poker on.

Mannnnnnnn….we could have some really fun meetup themes. But seriously that sounds amazing. Poker it up, head out to local spot on the water for lunch, etc. Nice mate!

B0DEF6A8-888D-4743-9703-EAA1F241F356.jpeg

Let’s shuffle up and deal!

View attachment 1347312

This will loosen up the table…

View attachment 1347360

The game most definitely loosened up. Guys wanting to switch things up midway through the night calling Omaha, Crazy Pineapple, and then some games we’ve never played before - Showmaha, Super hold ’em, Scrotum, triple board hold ‘em…

First appearance of the black chip making it into our game. Just last year was the first time getting $20’s on the table. So, I’d say the game has evolved just a bit.

IMG_5117.jpeg

IMG_5118.jpeg

Monthly game in action last night. .25/.25 $40max. Using new table topper from @rjdev7 and Broken Arrow cards from @justincarothers. Everyone loved the cards, how they felt and and the design. One person couldn't get over the flat corners on the number cards. Also got some positive feedback on the topper. One thing I learned is not to have a really dark blue back on the topper with blue chips. They get lost. In for $40. Out for $155.
June 2024 poker night.jpg

Chips June 2024 poker night.jpg

The swings you had......sheesh!

It was a wild night. One guy was in for 1600 and cashed out for 2200!

This is why general chip breakdown based on blind levels is a bad idea. My $0.25/$0.50 game has never broken $1k total bank in 20 years, and here you are cashing out for more than that!

Normally we only have around 2-3k on the table, but this night was like a perfect storm. We had the right players all in the right mood to play. Every one starts with a $100 rebuy but they weren't shy to rebuy more as the night went on. The two bottles of bourbon probably helped a lot too lol. My buddy was hosting so I brought chips and a topper to his house and we actually ran out of chips at one point so had to supplement with some of his. 3 racks of 5s, 4 barrels of 25 and 1 barrel of 100 wasn't enough. I'm going to start carrying around full racks of 25 and 100s.

I got home so late/early from the game I was able to stop by the donut place to get some donuts and kolaches. Wife gave me a pretty unhappy look as I was eating a kolache at home before I brushed my teeth and went to bed. :p

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom