Official Home Game Pics Thread! (82 Viewers)

This is how we’re rolling tonight
IMG_6246.jpeg
IMG_6248.jpeg

Another enjoyable season last night, playing $1/$1 for about 6 hour+

Brought my Paulson Classic set but with mixed $1 for the session too

I don’t recall winning any big pot except for one $300-400 pot where i jam a pot size river bet with TPTA on a Q high flush missed board (QT737) and got called by second pair.

I got somewhere cooler when I flop tri-8 with 86suited on 884 flop vs the villain pocket 4.

Rest of the session is about winning small and medium pot either via semi bluffing or value betting. (+$20 here +$30 there and they add up)

It also oddly funny how many time i got T4o whenever i straddle or at the BB.

In for $200 Out for $890
IMG_7133.jpeg

Crystal P’s in play again tonight.

Despite losing a big one, and being given the worst slow roll of my life, I ended up ahead for the night.

Omaha, on a board with multiple boats and straights possible, my opponent tables a straight with two of his cards. I show my boat and he gives me a look like I’m good and looks to be gathering the rest of his cards to muck. Even lets me sort of start stacking some chips and then tables the winner. It never gets any easier when it happens to you.

Attachments

• IMG_1504.jpeg
    IMG_1504.jpeg
    163.1 KB · Views: 38
Got the new CPCs into play last weekend for the first time. We did a turbo tourney first as a warm up, then moved to cash for the evening. No pics from the cash game as I got caught up in all the excitement. I did however book a win at the first ever tourney with the Plaza chips :cool

View attachment 1349542
View attachment 1349543

Tell me you scooped the final pot and then announced….

IMG_5135.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom