Official Home Game Pics Thread! (42 Viewers)

Tourney 1

IMG_7653.jpeg

Using Jack Cincinatti Cash Set, playing $1/$1 stake with mixture of PCFers & regular plus a couple new faces.

Got to the prefect start when I got dealt AA on the first hand and went all in preflop. And won another All in pot at the river from the same villain a few hands later with KQo on K64AA runout.

Got very lucky with the runout and respect for my raise for majority of the session and also lost the minimum ($50) when my KK run into a set of QQ.

In for $200 out for $750.

IMG_7279.jpeg
IMG_7280.jpeg
IMG_7281.jpeg
IMG_7282.jpeg
IMG_7283.jpeg
IMG_7284.jpeg

Sunday's at Sunny's
20240804_161946.jpg

20240804_170117.jpg

20240804_173917.jpg

IMG_0531.jpg

20240804_192210.jpg

Was playing well & leading my table until I pissed off the Poker Gods. All I said was "there hasn't really been any suckouts tonight" & then BAM on the very next hand I get it in good with JJ vs AJ. Flop comes JAx. Someone says they folded an ace. The river was of course the case Ace. A couple of hands later I get it in good again after the flop with my over pair KK vs top pair but of course it didn't hold either. I love tournaments : )
Thanks @SPR for hosting & it's always a pleasure to see you @chrismurda, @esapigao, @Dread_Pirate_Roberts. @ngmcs8203 & @MVStillwater.

IN for $80
OUT for 2 Bad Beats

Sunday's at Sunny's
View attachment 1368497
View attachment 1368498
View attachment 1368499
View attachment 1368500
View attachment 1368501
Was playing well & leading my table until I pissed off the Poker Gods. All I said was "there hasn't really been any suckouts tonight" & then BAM on the very next hand I get it in good with JJ vs AJ. Flop comes JAx. Someone says they folded an ace. The river was of course the case Ace. A couple of hands later I get it in good again after the flop with my over pair KK vs top pair but of course it didn't hold either. I love tournaments : )
Thanks @SPR for hosting & it's always a pleasure to see you @chrismurda, @esapigao, @Dread_Pirate_Roberts. @ngmcs8203 & @MVStillwater.

IN for $80
OUT for 2 Bad Beats
Nice setup.

Sunday's at Sunny's
View attachment 1368497
View attachment 1368498
View attachment 1368499
View attachment 1368500
View attachment 1368501

IN for $80
OUT for 2 Bad Beats
Am I missing something? Doesnt JJJAA beat AAA? Did the turn come x as well?

Sunday's at Sunny's
View attachment 1368497
View attachment 1368498
View attachment 1368499
View attachment 1368500
View attachment 1368501

IN for $80
OUT for 2 Bad Beats
I was the dealer and dealt myself ATdd. The fix was in!

View attachment 1368528
Lots of swings including losing my entire starting stack going all in on the second hand of play against @MVStillwater with AK off vs AK off.

Battled back and chopped up first/second prize money after a level of heads up play with @Dread_Pirate_Roberts
Way to battle back from the runner, runner flush on the AK vs AK!!

Thanks for playing @chrismurda @Dread_Pirate_Roberts @MVStillwater, @esapigao, @ngmcs8203 & @TheRealTeddyKGB.

Some final Table action.
IMG_1288.JPEG
IMG_1287.JPEG

Early hand, huge pot!
IMG_1286.JPEG

Last edited:
Fun cash game last night with the regulars. I flopped quads twice in double board bomb pots. Later on we thought Neil hit a royal flush for a second, but it was a spade and not a club. Still held on against a flopped set. Got the new Hot stamp $2s into play as well.

Not shown is Berny (@allforcharity) going on a sunrun for about 90 minutes. He hit a two outer on the river to boat over boat someone else in the largest pot of the night. Aces full of 5s vs Aces full of 3s.

1000005503.jpg
1000005504.jpg
1000005505.jpg

Not shown is Berny (@allforcharity) going on a sunrun for about 90 minutes. He hit a two outer on the river to boat over boat someone else in the largest pot of the night. Aces full of 5s vs Aces full of 3s.

What's missing from the story is the previous 4 hours of soul-crushing card-deadedness and two cash top-ups that was briefly relieved by delicious pizza. Thanks for hosting, @MichaelBubly ! @Pippa in attendance, you can see his blurry arms as he is gesticulating in Italian.

(and you can see my right hand in the 1st pic on the top right, so I was in the shot!)

What's missing from the story is the previous 4 hours of soul-crushing card-deadedness and two cash top-ups that was briefly relieved by delicious pizza. Thanks for hosting, @MichaelBubly ! @Pippa in attendance, you can see his blurry arms as he is gesticulating in Italian.

(and you can see my right hand in the 1st pic on the top right, so I was in the shot!)
I was dealing after I lost $290
Was Unplayable for me last night but good company

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom