Official Home Game Pics Thread! (39 Viewers)

Love the chips, but they don’t seem to love me… they’ve been running away from me all night. :rolleyes:

4DE361A5-7FA0-4109-BA0D-EEBFABC0DEAE.jpeg

Inauguration tonight for the Aegean Phare set, with its glorious dealer button.
A tournament set, which, in the present absence of tournaments, was played for cash, with the denominations representing cents.
Cut card: PCF.
Decks: Modiano α

Very tough 6-handed cash game, 0.5/1E. In for 380E, out for 110E. Villains were strong poker addicts who "happened" to be in Athens on August 9th :rolleyes:
Why was I in Athens at this time of year? For a medical check-up:).
All fine.

I was too shocked to take a picture of the hand that ruined me. I flopped a straight, with :8c::9c: on a:6c::7c::th: board.
I just bet the pot, only to be raised all-in, call that, and be beaten by a full house (villain had :tc::qc:)

Game Aug 24_IMG_0413.jpg
Game Aug 24_IMG_0416.jpg
Game Aug24_IMG_0411.jpg
Game Aug24_IMG_0415.jpg

Edit: Long Live the eternal Greek Meander pattern

Last edited:
Invaluable: auto shuffler, two decks: one being played, the other being auto-shuffled.
If fixed on the table surface, sure go for the $1,000 ShuffleTech.

If not, a chinese above-total-crap-level $80 is great. It just requires a wheeled chair for the dealer.
If it breaks down, buy a new one. It would take 12 break-downs to reach the price of a Shuffle-Tech. Improbable.
But, if installed on the table, I 'd give the extra money for a nice mechanical Shuffle-tech (Deck Mates cost x7 or x13 and can be hacked by tech-savvy criminals)
Shuffler_IMG_0410.jpg

Last edited:
Invaluable: auto shuffler, two decks: one being played, the other being auto-shuffled.
If fixed on the table surface, sure go for the $1,000 ShuffleTech.

If not, a chinese above-total-crap-level $80 is great. It just requires a wheeled chair for the dealer.
If it breaks down, buy a new one. It would take 12 break-downs to reach the price of a Shuffle-Tech. Improbable.
But, if installed on the table, I 'd give the extra money for a nice mechanical Shuffle-tech (Deck Mates cost x7 or x13 and can be hacked by tech-savvy criminals)View attachment 1370660
Too bad you have to pay 80. Here they are $25

You know what night it is . . . Friday ! Great group, 19 players starting us out.

1000006875.jpg

1000006876.jpg

Getting a small stack, building up.

Final table time!

1000006879.jpg

My AA all in vs. AK, AK & J10 and it holds, stacked 2 people and crippled the third.

1000006880.jpg

The pot

1000006881.jpg

Building stacks

1000006882.jpg

& out in 2nd, couldn't compete with this stack.

1000006883.jpg

Another great time with a great group.

You know what night it is . . . Friday ! Great group, 19 players starting us out.

View attachment 1370679
View attachment 1370680

Getting a small stack, building up.

Final table time!

View attachment 1370681

My AA all in vs. AK, AK & J10 and it holds, stacked 2 people and crippled the third.

View attachment 1370683

The pot

View attachment 1370684

Building stacks

View attachment 1370686

& out in 2nd, couldn't compete with this stack.

View attachment 1370687

Another great time with a great group.
Love your chips, and always including the selfie. 2nd is not too shabby!

Played a buddies house last night. He used my new Tina hybrid chips.. $.25/.50 NLHEor two cash tables. LAST hand of the night we are down to 5-handed, 4am, we do a $3 bomb pot, double board NLHE…. One dude scoops 3-way all in with A♦️ J ♦️…nut str, nut flush for $800, busts host and another guy.. this is the aftermath.

IMG_0177.jpeg

I started out strong and was up over $300 early on.. I was dominating my table, and then just ran into cooler after cooler from a couple maniac players…, After 4 buyins, I clawed my way back to be only down $120.. I’ll take it. I also really dig these chips.

IMG_0176.jpeg

Another annual championship in the books!

Thanks to @RocAFella1 @esapigao @Vinyard @Dread_Pirate_Roberts @ngmcs8203 for making the trip. And congratulations to @Godzilla28, our new bracelet winner!

View attachment 1371204View attachment 1371205

Final table action.
View attachment 1371207View attachment 1371208

Winner winner chicken dinner!!! @Godzilla28!
View attachment 1371209
View attachment 1371215
...Until next year!
What a fun final table and tough heads up match. I thought I had @Godzilla28 dead to rights when I turned two pair with 62o but he turned over kings and hit the flush on the river!

My first 9 months playing in @SPRs game has been fun but this might have been the best so far. This first pic was the third hand of the tournament. I had just won a big pot before this and then got my straight flush paid off. @Dread_Pirate_Roberts helping push the chips my way. On his right, @Vinyard is letting the villain know I won the chips. And to his right is @Godzilla28 in shock at what he is seeing.

IMG_5387.jpeg

After calling an all in preflop with AKo against @Dread_Pirate_Roberts and his AA, I was able to limp into the final table with about 14bb as the short stack.

IMG_5388.jpeg

@RocAFella1 was nice enough to deal the final table. We got down to 3 handed and the chip leader was talking about it being his day. He was asking if the bracelet would fit or if he’d have to get more links in it.

Then he ran his ATo against my A2o for 14bb. With a 2 in the window he was toast. Then a couple hands later he called a jam from @Godzilla28 with 55 against ATo and lost when we saw an ace in the window.

IMG_1332.jpeg

Great day with a delicious pot luck beforehand.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom