Official Home Game Pics Thread! (98 Viewers)

Bomb pot button? No thanks. I’d rather use this Bob-omb from @Sparkynutz. Well made and only $10!

IMG_3704.jpeg

Last edited:
I have a friend that made me 4 of those. They must have been made from the same program because mine also have the same defect/rough edge on the key!
I designed mine from scratch in cad looking at pics.

The key is the hardest part to print.

1st and 2nd run I printed with key attached, 3rd I printed without key but with square recess to snap key into place.
I printed 4 batches of keys in 4 orientations to see which would turn out the best. I have 2 more ideas to try for next batch to make it better yet.

Haha I was wondering when you had the time to take that pic and then I realized…well at least I remembered @sethwanab’s chips. That would have been a bigger issue lol

Wow! First time hosting above my little nickel dime game in a while and rebuys were crazy. Got a few lucky hands, called a few bluffs but was on the receiving end of a cooler or two.

.25/.50, $25-50 buyin
In for $50 out for $241, the new chips are lucky!
20241012_235148.jpg

20241012_235156.jpg

Built it because I loved the $1s so much. Green $5s are odd but its what I had and after I delabeled and cleaned them, they came out great. Few purple $20s hit the felt and a single $100; didnt need it but was fun to hand it out.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom