Official Home Game Pics Thread! (56 Viewers)

Prepping for tomorrow’s micro meet-up. Cupholder upgrade completed (massive upgrade) and I’m in posession of @sethwanab ’s tigers!!

IMG_2343.jpeg
IMG_2344.jpeg

Last edited:
Fun game Saturday, forgot to post. Great night of cards with some 7-2, bomb pots, and some lazy pineapple peppered in. Also FINALLY felted the TMNT’s which everyone loved! Light up dealer button was a fan favorite too! In for only $40, went up big for a while, but eventually out for $0, worth it, so much fun.

IMG_0765.jpeg
IMG_0768.jpeg
IMG_0773.jpeg

Thursday night micro-meetup in the garage.

Thanks to @TheRealTeddyKGB for letting me guest host! And thanks to @sethwanab for bringing his tigers!

View attachment 1409006

$0.25/$0.50 $100 buy-in NLHE. Ace of spades on the board meant randomly choosing from circus plaques for the next hand.

View attachment 1409008View attachment 1409007

Hand of the night happened early on with dueling pocket aces
View attachment 1409009
Thanks to @Monaco @Godzilla28 @sethwanab @SPR @LeCoq @TheRealTeddyKGB and @Big Money for a fun evening!
Thank you @triton for hosting! Hot dogs were fantastic too.
In for $100
Out for $114
woo-who!

Last edited:
Thursday night micro-meetup in the garage.

Thanks to @TheRealTeddyKGB for letting me guest host! And thanks to @sethwanab for bringing his tigers!

View attachment 1409006

$0.25/$0.50 $100 buy-in NLHE. Ace of spades on the board meant randomly choosing from circus plaques for the next hand.

View attachment 1409008View attachment 1409007

Hand of the night happened early on with dueling pocket aces
View attachment 1409009
Thanks to @Monaco @Godzilla28 @sethwanab @SPR @LeCoq @TheRealTeddyKGB and @Big Money for a fun evening!
THANKS for having us over and dealing @triton & THANKS @sethwanab for letting us deflower your Tigers!

IN for $100
OUT for $0

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom