Official PCF Whisk(e)y Thread (45 Viewers)

I have those exact two wall hangers...do you know my wife?
Hah! Sadly, I don't think that they sell the staves anymore. I got this one so many, many years ago. When I completed my 2nd set of horse toppers, I couldn't get another stave, so I had to improvise ...

Do you also have this?

1666297449704.png

Hah! Sadly, I don't think that they sell the staves anymore. I got this one so many, many years ago. When I completed my 2nd set of horse toppers, I couldn't get another stave, so I had to improvise ...

Do you also have this?

View attachment 1010229
My wife gave it to me this past Xmas, so maybe it's back in stock. The MM barrel head is several years old.

My wife gave it to me this past Xmas, so maybe it's back in stock. The MM barrel head is several years old.
I think the MM barrel head I got about 15 years ago on my first visit to the distillery. I think it was $90 back then.

That's an awesome gift from your wife! I absolutely love mine. I think one of them happening is that they stopped offering it without the horses. When I got mine you were able to purchase it without any of the stoppers. And then at one point I think they stopped offering it all together, but maybe they brought it back.

Out of curiosity, where do you have your stave? Is it on the wall or is it on a piece of furniture somewhere?

I think the MM barrel head I got about 15 years ago on my first visit to the distillery. I think it was $90 back then.

That's an awesome gift from your wife! I absolutely love mine. I think one of them happening is that they stopped offering it without the horses. When I got mine you were able to purchase it without any of the stoppers. And then at one point I think they stopped offering it all together, but maybe they brought it back.

Out of curiosity, where do you have your stave? Is it on the wall or is it on a piece of furniture somewhere?
I haven't figured out how to display it yet...kinda want it to be tilted so I can see the horses and the plaque. I'll probably glue the corks in and mount it on the wall at a 45 degree angle.

I haven't figured out how to display it yet...kinda want it to be tilted so I can see the horses and the plaque. I'll probably glue the corks in and mount it on the wall at a 45 degree angle.
Yep, I was going to say that with mounting it directly in the wall like I did, you do lose the visibility of the plaque. If you do get it mounted at a 45° angle, I would love to see it!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom