Official PCF Whisk(e)y Thread (53 Viewers)

Here’s some bottles i have that I could part with (obviously not the pact 4 since It’s opened lol ) all others are sealed and pretty sought after. They could easily be found online but with a hefty price tag.

Id even trade for chips honestly I’m never gonna crack these so might as well pass them off to someone who will enjoy them
I like them... but I doubt that I can afford yours.

I like them... but I doubt that I can afford yours.
I don’t have any particular price in mind Really. Shoot me a pm if your interested we maybe we can figure something out

Todays haul. I need to start drinking these damn bottles. They’re coming in faster than they are going out/down

26F10C98-EABF-43BB-A69F-3B522574563B.jpeg

In London for work, we go for pints after the work day and I've had enough of it and decide I want a whiskey. Walk up to the bar at this sleepy pub to see what they have and on the shelf, mid way up, is a bottle of fucking Mellow Corn. I flagged down the bartender and said 'you have got to tell me, what in the hell do you all use MELLOW CORN for?' and he admitted they didn't have any drinks or cocktails that used it, he didn't know why it was there and he'd never once poured it. He said he didn't even know much about it. I got a double and he didn't know how to ring it up so he just let me have it.

Came back later and got a double of Bruichladdich, the classic laddie that he didn't know the name of until I just pointed and said the blue green one, so whisky was not his thing, but never thought I'd see some mellow corn in the uk.

Also with ADHD, he had a 4R 2022 limited edition on there, but fully acknowledged he was lucky to find it, and that it's the first one he ever found. I can appreciate that attitude. Certainly better than having a top 10 that's all the BTAC plus five other ultra rare bottles.

Also with ADHD, he had a 4R 2022 limited edition on there, but fully acknowledged he was lucky to find it, and that it's the first one he ever found. I can appreciate that attitude. Certainly better than having a top 10 that's all the BTAC plus five other ultra rare bottles.
I like his top list because it’s bottles that he was able to acquire. It’s Bourbon Night caught a lot of heat because their list is all the unicorns, mostly samples sent to them. But I like that list too, in case you run into a unicorn and want to know if it’s worth the price.

I like his top list because it’s bottles that he was able to acquire. It’s Bourbon Night caught a lot of heat because their list is all the unicorns, mostly samples sent to them. But I like that list too, in case you run into a unicorn and want to know if it’s worth the price.
Yeah their list was worthless to me. I already know to buy any of the bottles in their list if I ever see them at anything close to MSRP, or more if I have extra $$ that day and feel like buying expensive brown liquor. It's nice that I'm in a couple local secondary groups now and can see actual secondary values of almost all of them.

A little RRSP action

Attachments

• 88710105-B9F3-4D88-839B-F298B0C7E2CD.jpeg
    88710105-B9F3-4D88-839B-F298B0C7E2CD.jpeg
    178.7 KB · Views: 39
Some of my stash. My all time favorite is Elijah Criag 18 OR orphan barrel barterhouse 20yr.

My current casual whisky is woodenville
On the higher end right now is orphan barrel table and folly

Neat or on the rocks. Never mixed.

Manhattans are my go to cocktail for those I just use bullit. Can’t go wrong

Where did you get the cabinet? Can you take a picture of the whole thing

Some of my stash. My all time favorite is Elijah Criag 18 OR orphan barrel barterhouse 20yr.

My current casual whisky is woodenville
On the higher end right now is orphan barrel table and folly

Neat or on the rocks. Never mixed.

Manhattans are my go to cocktail for those I just use bullit. Can’t go wrong

That is a pretty dope cabinet man

Reactions: mic
Where did you get the cabinet? Can you take a picture of the whole thing
Yeah no problem gotta get the kiddos to school when I get back I’ll take pictures. It’s pretty wild.

I believe I got that at raymour and flannigan? I could be wrong I’ll try to find it online

That is a pretty dope cabinet man
Thanks, it’s pretty sweet I’m not gonna lie. It has a wine rack. Rack for wine glasses, several shelves, my humidor fits in there perfectly and it transforms into a bar.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom