Official Poker Chip Set Rating Service (3 Viewers)

leCTZ0X.jpg

bJhc28X.jpg

Ah, the Aces set. A butterface set if I've ever seen one. Viable breakdown, and a bit of a manage a trois (giggity) with the fracs added on.

From the side I'll give it a 12 - the same amount of edge spots on the $25. From the face...well, the rating is in the name. Averages out to a 6.5, and I'll round up for playability.

7/10; perhpas keep the lights off when in use.

That’s all it is, ten man T5000
Are these chips that were once a part of your cash set? I feel like I may have seen a few of them before but now I can't find any additional photos.

Took me a minute to figure out how ot fuck this pig.

On the surface, a lovely set, but this is one where the individual parts are greater than the whole - sometimes. Great hub inlay fiver, great 25, great 100, all on their own. The 25 is more complex than the hundo, though, and we've got pink spots on both the five and the hundo. And the one is boring.

But still, this set has many parts. MANY parts. And that's somethin'. Too bad none of those parts appear to be fracs. Knock knock who's there not fracs. But who am I kidding? I'm not going to NOT take this girl to the prom just because she's missin' some change. And it looks like the $25's are sufficient enough to run a .50/$1 limit game if you wanted to with the $25's as quarters, so there's that.

We'll start it at a 7. Press it up one each for the 5-100 indivdually. Minus one each for the odd spot progression at the end and the boring 1. Plus a little more because of all the parts. Plus even more because that set is heavy and known to the state of California to cause cancer.

8.7 ports of call out of 10.

Nice mixed BJ set (giggity). Love that the entire set is two colors each - one base, one spot. Don't love the edge spots on the $1 at all. Definitely don't love that they're cold and plastic - I like my hookers...err, chips a little softer to the touch, although these BJ's do provide their own suction...

Not gonna think to hard on this one.

7.25 Cubans out of 10. Smoke'em if you got'em.

Nice base T5 tournament set I guess. Not good for much else. Those $1's are imposters, bee tee dubs, and if there's one thing I can't stand, it's liars. Sure, her Tinder picture looks like a ten, then you meet in person and see what's behind the label and find out it's just a bunch of bull.

I do like beef, though...

We'll start it at a 9 for the amount of racks of real Bourbon Street's, which are great. Minus 1 for the odd breakdown, and minus another couple for the $1s - they really cripple the set.

7 shots out of 10. Consider swiping left.

Yarr...

This tournament set's more all over the map than someone following Jack Sparrow's compass. I'd give it a 3, but...well, the Dread Raider...err, Rater Goodrich isn't above takin' bribes, and this here matey once upon a time did me a solid and shipped me a treasure trove of highly desired chips on a swap. In fact, at the time, those were my white whale, sooo...

I give it 11 pieces of 8 and a bottle of rum. O-H-!

On the one hand, Rounders. On the other hand, anyone with a chip set that large is clearly compensating for something. I'm not impressed.

(I'm totally lying - those $500's are very impressive. I want to take them home and introduce them to grandma.)

Whatever. I give this the same rating as the number of letters in Teddy's last name. I give it the same rating as the number of stacks of high society our hero lost-then-reclaimed. And in this thread, I will rate the chips however the fuck I please.

I give it three oreo's out of ten (and then I will touch those $500's like Teddy touches his cookies...)

Now that's a heap o'hooters right there! Some are perfect 10's...others are so low there's not even a number on...er, for them.

And, frankly, I'm more of a legs and ass man myself.

We'll split the difference and call it 5 out of 10, plus one more for blend of mold and theme.

6 drachma out of 10, final answer. Hopefully we make our way to Greece sometime soon and I'll get to fondle...err, play some poker with them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom