Official Scrub Donkey Poker Chip Set GROUP BUY! ***CLOSES JANUARY 18TH MIDNIGHT CST*** (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, you're a shipping beast. :jawdrop: You finding ample time to work, eat, and sleep?
Barely lol. I can't thank my wife enough. She's been a saint with this stuff. She's been sorting orders while I pack them. Everyday this week I've come home and she has all the kitchen counters covered with sorted orders for me to pack. She's been the MVP for sure. Not only helping with the chips but suppressing her OCD and not losing it over a dirty kitchen/dining room.

OK....we have discovered an issue. My wife, who was helping pack orders made a mistake at some point. She was confusing the T25 chip with the $0.25 chip...so we are woefully short on T25 chips.

I'm asking any of you guys as you get your orders in please inventory what was sent. If you ended up short on quarters and with extra T25 chips please let me know. I'll pay for shipping back to me and to ship you your missing quarters.

We literally just discovered this as we were doing a quick inventory of remaining chips. Its not any orders that are still here so its orders that have already shipped. So I'm making a plea for everyone to check their orders closely because otherwise I'm going to have to order more chips from China and we are talking another 3+ months. This is our mistake. So please help me make this right.

OK....we have discovered an issue. My wife, who was helping pack orders made a mistake at some point. She was confusing the T25 chip with the $0.25 chip...so we are woefully short on T25 chips.

I'm asking any of you guys as you get your orders in please inventory what was sent. If you ended up short on quarters and with extra T25 chips please let me know. I'll pay for shipping back to me and to ship you your missing quarters.

We literally just discovered this as we were doing a quick inventory of remaining chips. Its not any orders that are still here so its orders that have already shipped. So I'm making a plea for everyone to check their orders closely because otherwise I'm going to have to order more chips from China and we are talking another 3+ months. This is our mistake. So please help me make this right.

Even mvp’s don’t bat 1.000

I’m not involved here but I have checked in from time to time. Absolutely fantastic job by you and your family in this GB. Such a thankless task (I hate shipping chips) and you’ve handled it so well. The transparency is worth its weight in gold for all involved I’m sure.

Great work, it is not going un-noticed!

Even mvp’s don’t bat 1.000

I’m not involved here but I have checked in from time to time. Absolutely fantastic job by you and your family in this GB. Such a thankless task (I hate shipping chips) and you’ve handled it so well. The transparency is worth its weight in gold for all involved I’m sure.

Great work, it is not going un-noticed!
We've narrowed it down to a selection of orders. I'll be sending out messages to those individuals in the morning but hopefully everyone double checks their orders against the spreadsheet at the beginning of this thread. The sooner we locate them the sooner we can make this right. I know everyone here is trustworthy. There was a ton of trust put in me by all the money that changed hands so I'm putting my trust in all of you guys to help me make things right.

We've narrowed it down to a selection of orders. I'll be sending out messages to those individuals in the morning but hopefully everyone double checks their orders against the spreadsheet at the beginning of this thread. The sooner we locate them the sooner we can make this right. I know everyone here is trustworthy. There was a ton of trust put in me by all the money that changed hands so I'm putting my trust in all of you guys to help me make things right.

Sorry it took me so long. I just saw the message this morning. I hope i haven't been holding you up. Looking forward to getting these chips. Thank you for all the hard work this took.

I think I've messaged those that were possibly affected. Nothing that I packed Saturday was affected. Only a few Sunday it was most likely Monday's packing. It will be made right. I'm sure those that got T25 instead of quarters will want their quarters so I'm hoping it all goes smooth it's just gonna drag out things a bit more. I have some tracking to send out in the next hour and then I'm gonna try and pack those that I can that are left. If you haven't heard from me yet and you have a lot of T25 on your order I ask that you stay patient a little while longer.

Anyone who's got some suggestions on ways to save money on shipping to Canada please hit me up. I'm going to start working on some of those that are already sorted after lunch. I don't know if it would be cheaper for someone in Canada to reship or not. I need to sit down and figure out how many there are.

I don't know if it would be cheaper for someone in Canada to reship or not.
Depends on how many chips you are shipping to CAN (don't forget about the international 20lb limit on MFRB and LFRB), and how those chips break out into smaller shipments once there. Being able to ship to a Canadian user who has a US mail pickup box stateside, plus having several final destinations in central locations where hand-delivery is possible are the best-case scenarios. It's a PITA to figure out using Canada Post, but sometimes the savings are substantial. Other times it's hardly worth the extra effort.

Ok it looks like there's only 2 that are going to Canada so I'll just have to work it out individually.

I don’t think my shipment is affected, since it was one of the first groups. If it is though, I sadly can not go and pick anything up intil the border reopens. I apologize if that holds anything up.
And with regards to shipping within Canada, I wouldn’t be surprised if it was actually cheaper to ship to each cdn location from the us, than to ship from within canada. Seriously, our postage rates are high.

Screenshot_20200430-141815_BlueMail.jpg

Tina is trying to sell me KN95 masks! Wtf!

The donkeys have arrived!

20200430_125018.jpg

20200430_125024.jpg

20200430_125034.jpg

I had 2 wounded soldiers unfortunately, the 25ks from my sample set broke en route.

20200430_125003.jpg

Also ordered 2 cut cards (Was trying to get the donkey with the scrubber but cards) but only got 1 and it was the pimp donkey.
e
dit: ignore the last line, I didn't realize the cut card was a bonus and I had already received my other cut cards separately.

Last edited:

View attachment 450323

View attachment 450324

View attachment 450325

I had 2 wounded soldiers unfortunately, the 25ks from my sample set broke en route.

View attachment 450327

Also ordered 2 cut cards (Was trying to get the donkey with the scrubber but cards) but only got 1 and it was the pimp donkey.
The cut card I sent wasn't one that was ordered. It was the bonus. I'm not sure where the other cut cards are from. Shoot me a message and I'll get you replacements for those T25k

View attachment 450323

View attachment 450324

View attachment 450325

View attachment 450327

Mate we didn’t do cut cards. The one you have is an exclusive FREE cut card for everyone who bought the chips as our way of saying thank you to everyone who supported the group buy.

You must have ordered the other cut cards from someone else.

I also ordered spares Todd if needed I can send a few out
I knew there was a risk using the Chiproom style of packing I just thought with these being a little more durable than clay there wouldn't be too many losses. If I hadn't though most people's shipping bills would have been double what it ended up being and I would have ran out of shipping supplies much sooner than I did lol.

Mate we didn’t do cut cards. The one you have is an exclusive FREE cut card for everyone who bought the chips as our way of saying thank you to everyone who supported the group buy.

You must have ordered the other cut cards from someone else.

Hey Thanks! I didn't realize that, these are awesome and thanks so much! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom