Official Scrub Donkey Poker Chip Set GROUP BUY! ***CLOSES JANUARY 18TH MIDNIGHT CST*** (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to take a second... apparently it was an eventful night while I was blissfully sleeping lol.

@Dashyboi22 came to me and requested a refund as he didn't need the chips anymore. I probably should have just refunded them and this whole mess would have been avoided. I do take some responsibility as I may not have been clear, or at least clear and detailed enough with a new member what he should do to find someone to buy them.

My suggestion was to find someone in here or in the classifieds that would be interested in buying them AT COST and having them added to their shipment. The idea being that if someone wanted some extras or if someone missed out and wanted a piece of the scrubby masterpieces they would pick them up, pay for them to be shipped to their house. Then Dash gets his money back, the buyer gets the chips, it doesn't change much of what I'm doing either way. I honestly think that's all he wants and he didn't understand how to do that.

My thought process was I would have been happy to cancel this order before production and refund the money. After everything was done and I'm in the process of shipping them I didn't really feel like refunding them (which would be out of my pocket without a buyer) and then have chips that I didn't order in a unique breakdown that I end up having to sell myself or just eat and absorb a loss. In all honesty if I knew what was going to happen would happen I probably would have done that.

All that being said. I haven't heard from him since the torches and pitchforks came out but I think he still would like a refund. So if anyone wants his chips at the cost he paid for the group buy please get ahold of him or me and we will work something out.
I've contacted one of the PCF members and they said they will pay the price I bought them for. Sorry for causing so much trouble.

I offered to take quarters, fives, and alt ones off his hands at cost, but I think someone has since purchased the entire lot. *shrugs*

I've contacted one of the PCF members and they said they will pay the price I bought them for. Sorry for causing so much trouble.
Make sure whoever it is that you guys get me in the loop. I still have to collect shipping and I obviously need to know where they go. Plus I don't want to have to crack open boxes or have to redo shipping labels or anything.

Make sure whoever it is that you guys get me in the loop. I still have to collect shipping and I obviously need to know where they go. Plus I don't want to have to crack open boxes or have to redo shipping labels or anything.
Sending Pm:)

I offered to take quarters, fives, and alt ones off his hands at cost, but I think someone has since purchased the entire lot. *shrugs*
For what it's worth, chips are with me. Sending out to Chris (hewhowouldpun) to have until I'm back stateside and settled.

It's a strange breakdown for sure, so it'll either be added onto, charity auctioned/giveaway (keeping my cash), or split up and you'll have first pass in the small chance you still need.

For what it's worth, chips are with me. Sending out to Chris (hewhowouldpun) to have until I'm back stateside and settled.

It's a strange breakdown for sure, so it'll either be added onto, charity auctioned/giveaway (keeping my cash), or split up and you'll have first pass in the small chance you still need.
Ben and I might be interested in some of the denoms if you go that route. Either way good on you!

If it’s a giveaway, let someone in the community enjoy them. I won’t be greedy, but if you auction (especially for charity), I’ll probably placed a bid.

Chips are shipped.
Three days later - 6 PCF Members come down with Pink Eye... :cautious:
These chips have not been anywhere near any part of my body other than my hands lol. Some of the larger orders will be lucky enough the majority of your chips will still be in the plastic wrapping from the factory.

Lotta heavy boxes gonna be hitting the road tomorrow. These large orders take the most time. Right now the thing slowing me down is waiting for payment and addresses lol. I have 5 more packed that won't be going out tomorrow. The pile has definitely shrunk. Once I know what's in the box that's supposed to come tomorrow I'll be able to start hammering out the big orders with quarters and then to the smaller orders and finally the international orders.
20200426_213440.jpg

I’m interested in a STT set if anyone wants to get rid of some chips. I missed the deadline...also if there is a reorder I’m in.

Lotta heavy boxes gonna be hitting the road tomorrow. These large orders take the most time. Right now the thing slowing me down is waiting for payment and addresses lol. I have 5 more packed that won't be going out tomorrow. The pile has definitely shrunk. Once I know what's in the box that's supposed to come tomorrow I'll be able to start hammering out the big orders with quarters and then to the smaller orders and finally the international orders.
View attachment 448028
Thanks for all your (and your family's) hard work Todd!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom