Official Scrub Donkey Poker Chip Set GROUP BUY! ***CLOSES JANUARY 18TH MIDNIGHT CST*** (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the wife
View attachment 446249
View attachment 446250

There were 46 shipping numbers but only 44 packages. Each shipment had a "master number" so I'm hoping it was counting that as a container even though it was just a number. If not then I guess I'll be contacting Tina!

This might be the last you hear from me for a bit. First order of business is getting total counts to make sure everything is there. I'll be sending messages to each of you as I fill your order for shipping payment and address information. Please be patient. I promise I'll get this taken care of as quickly as possible.
Have you sorted them yet? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Please take your time. I personally am not in a hurry....

Also thank you again for doing this huge task.

From the wife
View attachment 446249
View attachment 446250

There were 46 shipping numbers but only 44 packages. Each shipment had a "master number" so I'm hoping it was counting that as a container even though it was just a number. If not then I guess I'll be contacting Tina!

This might be the last you hear from me for a bit. First order of business is getting total counts to make sure everything is there. I'll be sending messages to each of you as I fill your order for shipping payment and address information. Please be patient. I promise I'll get this taken care of as quickly as possible.
Hooray!!!! Glad they arrived! Time to get chip drunk and have a party lol please enjoy the chippies for a bit love them, dont rush the shipping. Be safe and update at your leisure!

From the wife
View attachment 446249
View attachment 446250

@Hammer2171 just sent me a pm:

"Good luck getting your money back outta those....."

Ok, so the 2 missing containers are actually 2 missing containers. We are short 1000 chips on the quarters. So there will have to be some people who ordered quarters that will have to either wait for the missing boxes or the replacements to arrive. That sucks balls.

Family photo minus 1000 quarters :(
20200424_185942.jpg

I wonder if they just scanned the master in, that's the point of Individual tracking labels on each box is that they get checkpoints. Sorry to hear that a complication has arisen.

Ok, so the 2 missing containers are actually 2 missing containers. We are short 1000 chips on the quarters. So there will have to be some people who ordered quarters that will have to either wait for the missing boxes or the replacements to arrive. That sucks balls.
I have 603 quarters in the order. Please feel free to hold my order up to get everyone else their order out.

We have it narrowed down to 2 tracking numbers that are missing. Luckily the wife and I took the time to log all the tracking numbers so we could see which was missing. Those of you who were tracking can look under the 770088613310 master number and you'll see 3 packages missing. 2 are still in Champaign Illinois and the 3rd is in Connecticut....not sure if that's mine lol.

So there's a good chance they'll show up?

I was thinking it would only take 20 or so people to reduce by a couple barrels of quarters for now, but hopefully they show up!

The order sounded like (and is) a lot of chips. The boxes looked like a lot of chips. This picture looks like a lot of chips but also looks like a normal picture from "The Official Unofficial Chip Hoard Pr0n Thread of PCF!". Apparently my idea of a picture of "a lot" of chips has been skewed by that thread.
lol, don't kid yourself...... that's a shitload of chips, by anybody's standards. That poor table's legs are probably getting wobbly from the weight.

lol, don't kid yourself...... that's a shitload of chips, by anybody's standards. That poor table's legs are probably getting wobbly from the weight.
It's 38k chips on the table, should be 39k. Easily the most I've ever had in one place. There's another 10k "other" that are not pictured. I'm letting those individuals display their wares when prepared.

Ok. So I have to be at work at 5am. I did manage to get one large order packaged up and ready to ship. It took almost all night to unpack, sort, count (cuss because chips were missing) and get the large order packed. I will be messaging you guys 1 at a time as I get orders done. I'm HOPING to have it all done by this time next week. I know that's a long time to wait but I do have a job and my wife and daughter can only do so much, and the less I ask of them the more likely I am to survive this. I will likely be messaging some of you that had large numbers of quarters ordered to see what you want to do as far as waiting or going ahead and shipping what you have and sending your missing quarters when they come in.

As for the missing quarters. I'll likely get a hold of FedEx in the morning and file a claim on the missing boxes. If they indeed are actually missing in the end I will contact the manufacturer and get replacements. They should replace them for free but if not I'll cover the cost as that is my responsibility.

I appreciate everyone's patience, these will be done as quickly as I can do them I promise!

Ok. So I have to be at work at 5am. I did manage to get one large order packaged up and ready to ship. It took almost all night to unpack, sort, count (cuss because chips were missing) and get the large order packed. I will be messaging you guys 1 at a time as I get orders done. I'm HOPING to have it all done by this time next week. I know that's a long time to wait but I do have a job and my wife and daughter can only do so much, and the less I ask of them the more likely I am to survive this. I will likely be messaging some of you that had large numbers of quarters ordered to see what you want to do as far as waiting or going ahead and shipping what you have and sending your missing quarters when they come in.

As for the missing quarters. I'll likely get a hold of FedEx in the morning and file a claim on the missing boxes. If they indeed are actually missing in the end I will contact the manufacturer and get replacements. They should replace them for free but if not I'll cover the cost as that is my responsibility.

I appreciate everyone's patience, these will be done as quickly as I can do them I promise!
Todd if any cost is incurred for the reorder I would be happy to help cover part of it, as I'm sure others would be willing as well. You have and are doing an amazing service for all of us! Your donation of time and effort are already extremely expensive! This should not also incur another hit on your bank account! I personally thank you immensely and if there is anything Brie or I can do, please do not hesitate to ask sir! Always your chipping buddy Ben

Take your time bro! There’s absolutely no rush! I truly appreciate your efforts, sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom