Official Scrub Donkey Poker Chip Set GROUP BUY! ***CLOSES JANUARY 18TH MIDNIGHT CST*** (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good news. One of the tracking numbers has moved and showed up at my local delivery hub. So lets all keep our fingers crossed that its the quarters.
In completely unrelated news I’ve got 1,000 scrub donkey quarters for sale at a bargain $5 per chip. PM me.
7F072F83-83CB-48E6-938A-F576A0A61786.jpeg

I think that the scrub donkeys will become the most desired set on here. And at $7 per chip those quarters are a bargain...
I believe Tony is going to realize he should have bought a full set rather than samples... don't be surprised the first time a set pops up for sale if @BonScot doesn't say dibs in the first few seconds!! Lmao

@Marhault Great job sorting and stacking the chips... But, we need to see a 40K chip splashed pot. GO!
It's so much easier for shipping to leave them in the plastic when possible. Keeps them more secure and easier to count out so no splashes from me. I'm sure there will be plenty coming though.

Just a heads up. I repurpose and recycle shipping materials. So you're likely to have a bunch of junk in your boxes for padding. Make sure you look through it. Everyone is getting a bonus. It's something small but I don't want anyone to throw it out.
You’re putting your junk in my box, but I have to look closely because it’s small?

You’re putting your junk in my box, but I have to look closely because it’s small?
Absolutely. I'm just one of those recycle guys. Hate to waste perfectly good shipping materials or repurposing boxes. I've been saving them for months just for this occasion.

I want to take a second... apparently it was an eventful night while I was blissfully sleeping lol.

@Dashyboi22 came to me and requested a refund as he didn't need the chips anymore. I probably should have just refunded them and this whole mess would have been avoided. I do take some responsibility as I may not have been clear, or at least clear and detailed enough with a new member what he should do to find someone to buy them.

My suggestion was to find someone in here or in the classifieds that would be interested in buying them AT COST and having them added to their shipment. The idea being that if someone wanted some extras or if someone missed out and wanted a piece of the scrubby masterpieces they would pick them up, pay for them to be shipped to their house. Then Dash gets his money back, the buyer gets the chips, it doesn't change much of what I'm doing either way. I honestly think that's all he wants and he didn't understand how to do that.

My thought process was I would have been happy to cancel this order before production and refund the money. After everything was done and I'm in the process of shipping them I didn't really feel like refunding them (which would be out of my pocket without a buyer) and then have chips that I didn't order in a unique breakdown that I end up having to sell myself or just eat and absorb a loss. In all honesty if I knew what was going to happen would happen I probably would have done that.

All that being said. I haven't heard from him since the torches and pitchforks came out but I think he still would like a refund. So if anyone wants his chips at the cost he paid for the group buy please get ahold of him or me and we will work something out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom