Official Scrub Donkey Poker Chip Set GROUP BUY! ***CLOSES JANUARY 18TH MIDNIGHT CST*** (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
20200427_143427.jpg

This is what the wife does when we have roughly 350 pounds of packages waiting for the mail lady to pick up.

27 of 65 orders shipped/being shipped. I've got at least 10 more that are packed just waiting on shipping payment. Tomorrow is my Friday at my real job so as long as everyone pays quickly, you should all be getting messages in the next couple days for shipping. I'm out of MFRB and padded FRE I've ordered more but I'm hoping my local office has some I can pick up tomorrow so I can keep going, otherwise it will be nothing but smaller orders tomorrow.

Well I have some bad news guys. My local post office has no supplies...like none. I still have a few LFRB but most of the remaining orders don't require those size boxes. I'm out of SFRB, MFRB, padded FRE. I vastly underestimated how many I would need, that and the post office halved how many I ordered and I didn't realize till I started packing. When the came in the wife just put them in the closet in my poker room but my dumbass never checked to make sure they all came.

I'll spend this evening getting out as many of the small orders as I can, basically anything I can get in a small padded mailer. But the remaining large orders will be on hold till the post office delivers the new supplies I ordered. I'm very sorry for this. I know you all want to get your hands on the chips.

For what I'm concern, the major "out of stock" item on the logistic chain today is the planes that use to bring parcels to Europe.
So no worries.
Even if you post it today, we'll not have anything leaving the USA anytime soon

For what I'm concern, the major "out of stock" item on the logistic chain today is the planes that use to bring parcels to Europe.
So no worries.
Even if you post it today, we'll not have anything leaving the USA anytime soon
I feel bad. I know I'm not a business or anything but I tried to prepare for this but apparently my rough numbers were woefully short. The fact that I use the padded envelopes for packing as well as shipping was one thing I underestimated a lot the boxes were off mainly because they shorted my order so I only got about half of what I ordered. When they were delivered they came banded in a box but the box was only half full of each kind, including the envelopes.

I feel bad. I know I'm not a business or anything but I tried to prepare for this but apparently my rough numbers were woefully short. The fact that I use the padded envelopes for packing as well as shipping was one thing I underestimated a lot the boxes were off mainly because they shorted my order so I only got about half of what I ordered. When they were delivered they came banded in a box but the box was only half full of each kind, including the envelopes.
Things out of your control isn't something to beat yourself up about. I like to think that we are all understanding people on this forum (of course there are exceptions). This process has already taken longer than everyone thought...what's a bit more?

You're doing the best you can man, I have a feeling everybody here appreciates it!

Things out of your control isn't something to beat yourself up about. I like to think that we are all understanding people on this forum (of course there are exceptions). This process has already taken longer than everyone thought...what's a bit more?
Everyone has been amazing honestly. No one has pressured me except myself. I just like being prepared and feel like I dropped the ball. I'll probably drive to the post offices in nearby towns and see what I can round up to maybe get out these last few big orders. There's still plenty of small orders though so its not like nothing will go out, its just if you ordered over like 200 chips or so they won't be going out till I get more supplies.

Everyone has been amazing honestly. No one has pressured me except myself. I just like being prepared and feel like I dropped the ball. I'll probably drive to the post offices in nearby towns and see what I can round up to maybe get out these last few big orders. There's still plenty of small orders though so its not like nothing will go out, its just if you ordered over like 200 chips or so they won't be going out till I get more supplies.

Tranquillo. Be cool brother you are doing great. Everyone appreciates it. And if they don't they are not being a good brother on here.

It is what it is mate. Unless anyone is planning heads up in front of a mirror the chips won’t be getting used anytime soon.

Just relax, the hard part is done getting the chips over from China. Now you’ve got your hands on the chips everything’s cool. :)

On reflection, this is too nice and understanding a post from me... where are my chips f***er? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

@Marhault Relax Todd. It's your first time running a group buy & it was of epic proportions; and the Chinese New Year and a pandemic were thrown in your path. Yet you still seem fairly sane and very conscientious. Good on you :tup:

This would make for a great heads up game! Except for splitting every damn pot!!!

Better than a loss! And at least the other player is easy on the eyes and has a great a sense of humor :D ...What day of the lockdown is this??

Just want to make sure I havent missed anything. You havent done Canadian address checking or shipping yet, correct?

To clarify: also no rush here either.

Last edited:
Please set my shipment aside until all others have been mailed. Absolutely no rush here.

Nightly update. 41 of 65 orders are shipped/shipping 8 more orders are waiting on payment. Coming into the home stretch. Several of these last orders are international so it will be much slower. There's a few large orders that I'm waiting on some more flat rate boxes to ship. Might still make my 1 week deadline if I hustle tomorrow!

Anyone gotten their chips yet?

Nightly update. 41 of 65 orders are shipped/shipping 8 more orders are waiting on payment. Coming into the home stretch. Several of these last orders are international so it will be much slower. There's a few large orders that I'm waiting on some more flat rate boxes to ship. Might still make my 1 week deadline if I hustle tomorrow!

Anyone gotten their chips yet?
You’ll know when I get mine! I cant wait to take pics and post them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom