PCF Cigars (8 Viewers)

Happy Friday everyone!

20210512_201537.jpg

Made a few acquisitions: an Hoyo de Monterrey procurement run. My issue now is that my humidor is nowhere near big enough for all the cigars I have. I don’t really want to get a 2nd humidor but I need a solution. Suggestions? Someone mentioned the Bóveda bags.

Attachments

• 08C269DE-5FD4-4568-A35F-24DE7C3445B2.jpeg
    08C269DE-5FD4-4568-A35F-24DE7C3445B2.jpeg
    88.9 KB · Views: 57
Made a few acquisitions: an Hoyo de Monterrey procurement run. My issue now is that my humidor is nowhere near big enough for all the cigars I have. I don’t really want to get a 2nd humidor but I need a solution. Suggestions? Someone mentioned the Bóveda bags.
It really depends on your needs. If your looking primarily just for a humidity controlled solution, I’d recommend a tuperador (see below). It’s not sexy, but those suckers are airtight. Just throw in some cedar shelves (or those boxes) and some Boveda packs.

However, if you also need temperature control then you’ll need some type of cooler (see below). Just throw in some heart felt beads or Boveda packs and your good to go.

Good luck! Good choice on those sticks too!

6D221685-B9FB-4681-A984-42FD5A4E73EB.jpeg
0CAB6CEE-6FFC-4A17-999D-26DD5351422F.jpeg

Yeah, tupperdor! I have a nice humidor, but even after re-working the seal with some glue, it's not great. Tough to keep that humidity stable, especially in the super-dry winters in New England. I also have a tupperdor and it just seems rock solid. Like, set it and forget it, and those sticks will be waiting for you forever. No maintenance needed unless you are popping the top every day.

I'm thinking about creating another tupperdor that'll fit inside my good-looking-but-not-that-well-sealed humidor.

Reactions: BNM
Glue on a tuperador? No sir, not recommend. I can’t remember the name for the exact brand of tuperware ( I posted earlier in this thread). However, I think that it’s the best (safest) virgin Tupperware available. It also has an O Ring that secures the seal.

Not on a tupperdor, on a humidor, and not really glue, but some kind of clear sealant, I forget what I used exactly. It's a glass top, and I was concerned about the glass not being properly sealed against the wood. Make sure to let it off gas for a long time before putting sticks back in of course!

I forget the name of the "tupperware" container I'm using for my tupperdor. It's clear and black plastic with a very good seal and little clips to keep the lid on tight. Works extremely well and looks good, I highly recommend. However I don't have the name...I'll check later. I should pick up some more of it anyways, LOL.

Yeah, tupperdor! I have a nice humidor, but even after re-working the seal with some glue, it's not great. Tough to keep that humidity stable, especially in the super-dry winters in New England. I also have a tupperdor and it just seems rock solid. Like, set it and forget it, and those sticks will be waiting for you forever. No maintenance needed unless you are popping the top every day.

I'm thinking about creating another tupperdor that'll fit inside my good-looking-but-not-that-well-sealed humidor.

Not on a tupperdor, on a humidor, and not really glue, but some kind of clear sealant, I forget what I used exactly. It's a glass top, and I was concerned about the glass not being properly sealed against the wood. Make sure to let it off gas for a long time before putting sticks back in of course!

I forget the name of the "tupperware" container I'm using for my tupperdor. It's clear and black plastic with a very good seal and little clips to keep the lid on tight. Works extremely well and looks good, I highly recommend. However I don't have the name...I'll check later. I should pick up some more of it anyways, LOL.

what Mongoos posted is your best bet for a tupperdor. I have 4 large sistemas and a smaller one for weekend trips they hold RH amazingly

Man am I glad to have found this thread, I’m such a noob to chipping but this is comfort all the way, long time and somewhat frequent (~ a stick a week) cigar smoker checking in! Nothing for me tonight, but a papas Fritas yesterday and a Trinidad fundadore was an amazing treat on Sunday!

So, I thought about getting some of these but opted for the Serie O, instead, because they were a milder smoke. I have tried the Os twice now and have been underwhelmed. Any idea how the Vs compare?
I have not had the Os, just the Vs. the lancero size is fun. I believe the V is slightly more full bodied according to the Cigars International flavor profile
55A01D39-4892-4BE7-930C-9974A793D4C7.jpeg

D7BB790A-A4C6-4935-A8BB-834191843177.jpeg

Reactions: BNM
OK, I am in need of trying cigar (everyone I talk to just raves about it, but I got back into smoking to late to get my hands on some) and I am hoping one you gentlemen may be able to help me out and sell me one

I have been wanting to try, yes I know once i do I will find out what I have been missing

if you are so inclined to sell me one please PM me, thanks in advance for your time

Arturo Fuente Anejo Shark No. 77

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom