PCF Cigars (7 Viewers)

Just received my first order since becoming a new resident of The Lone Star State. Perfect timing since I took the last two cigars I had to the Alpha Shootout with me this past weekend.

All moved and settled in, can start replenishing the stock. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
F6D40474-43C8-4A22-A01C-53F0042EFADD.jpeg
5E522C4B-4C35-475E-A33D-3F99C684A73A.jpeg
1DEF5457-B74A-4D14-9FD0-0B4F45EE3AD6.jpeg

Hangin with @detroitdad, @FordPickup92 and @Seeking Alpha Social Club at the Shootout.

Last edited:
Matt please come to Vegas next week! I desperately need a stogie buddy to keep me company!!
I would love to my friend but I’m hoping to be starting my new gig this coming Monday. It’s driving me crazy that I’m going to miss such a great time.
If I new I could swing it, I’d be there. My life is currently hanging in the balance of Fed Ex putting me to work. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I would love to my friend but I’m hoping to be starting my new gig this coming Monday. It’s driving me crazy that I’m going to miss such a great time.
If I new I could swing it, I’d be there. My life is currently hanging in the balance of Fed Ex putting me to work. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
I'm there a week before all of PCF is there. I'm all alone with family!!

I'm there a week before all of PCF is there. I'm all alone with family!!
Got ya.
That’s right, my dates are all screwed up with things. Once I start working again I can hopefully start getting things straight. :unsure: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: They were talking about Vegas over the weekend and I still can’t keep the timeframe correct.

OK, I am in need of trying cigar (everyone I talk to just raves about it, but I got back into smoking to late to get my hands on some) and I am hoping one you gentlemen may be able to help me out and sell me one

I have been wanting to try, yes I know once i do I will find out what I have been missing

if you are so inclined to sell me one please PM me, thanks in advance for your time

Arturo Fuente Anejo Shark No. 77
I got you next time we play live. I've got the sharks.

Interested to know what you think when you have time.

It was a good solid smoke, i did enjoy it, but at my local shop it was $9.00, i did get the large gage

it was smooth, easy to draw on, it had lots of smoke(i have to have lots of smoke to enjoy a cigar)

taste did not change from light up tilI burned my thumb on the last draw

I will give it another try, it was my 3rd smoke of the day, i will try it again and make it my first smoke and see how I feel about it then

but at that price i would probably stay with a cheaper Padron 4000

Just arrived today. Came late after I Ieft the house so wife saw it. I hate it when that happens

Attachments

• 20210604_234431.jpg
    20210604_234431.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 58

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom