PCF Cigars (6 Viewers)

New arrival at my job is a grill master, so had to honor that.

Attachments

• 13C5CBFA-E80D-4B74-85FA-F8D3EB8E3DB9.jpeg
    13C5CBFA-E80D-4B74-85FA-F8D3EB8E3DB9.jpeg
    146.9 KB · Views: 65
Please People, do unite internationally for the freedom of inhaling non-paper, non-burnt substances in entairtainment venues, either heated tobacco or boiled equivalent, or even burnt (cigars and pipes) in some more specific venues. at a cost.

By the way, no way I 'm playing in any place where I just can't "vape" (to be precise: heat some tobacco, whose smell takes some 30 seconds to get out of a window and forget).

Played cards in my garage tonight. Hold em” followed by double board hold em”, then 3 hand hold em”, then scrotum. Was a great time. Realized I just smoked 5 cigars tonight. Overall a great time. RyJ 1875, Monte classic, AF queen B, Punch Diablo, and a PSD4. Sorry no pics but by the time I checked PCF again I had 31 alerts and I won $164!

Part 1/5 of a great ihav order showing up this week. Filling up a new tupperdor with Cuban shorts.
Next parts settled in. Bit more to go. Been about 3 years since I stocked up on shorts. Here’s to the next 3!

Attachments

• 43D75905-7746-45DB-A194-B175DD410E9A.jpeg
    43D75905-7746-45DB-A194-B175DD410E9A.jpeg
    179.6 KB · Views: 46
Just received my order of these, also. Let us know how they are!
What do you think do them? I definitely like the montecristo clubs more, even though the trini profile is one of my favorites. A bit too heavy for when I want a short smoke like. I think I like the cohiba shorts of the same size a bit more too but for cost effectiveness id go these over ‘hibas

What do you think do them? I definitely like the montecristo clubs more, even though the trini profile is one of my favorites. A bit too heavy for when I want a short smoke like. I think I like the cohiba shorts of the same size a bit more too but for cost effectiveness id go these over ‘hibas
I haven’t tried them yet, sadly! I am away from home base for another few weeks. I also ordered the Cohiba shorts. Not a fan of Montecristo, but I look forward to trying the other two.

What Partagas is that? I tried one the other night and it didn’t draw well and the flavor was very plain.

I actually used to hate partagas because their fillers had a metallic taste to me, but since i started ordering their cubans, they have a great draw, rich smoke, and less metallic.

Partagas Petit Coronas Especiales​

Reactions: BNM
I haven't tried that one, but the Partagas Serie D are quite good. Left one in my humidor for 6 months or so and I wanted to eat it. It tasted that good.
I love that stick. Do not recommend eating. I've got some with a few years of age on them. Fantastic cigar.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom