PCF Cigars (5 Viewers)

Attachments

• 20210722_171536.jpg
    20210722_171536.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 44
If getting Fuente's I'd suggest tampasweethearts - it's owned by the Fuente family.
Just an FYI - I placed an order with Tampa Sweethearts last night and Mr. Fuente himself (Arturo’s grandson) called me personally this morning to not only confirm the order, but had already researched the recipient, shipping address, etc to confirm that I wasn’t sending to a bad address or a person/entity that wasn’t expecting a shipment, discuss shipping options, any special handling/gift handling, etc, and made sure to adjust things to ensure the items arrived by the necessary date. The man was as gracious and service-focused as I’ve ever worked with.

I will not hesitate to order from them again.

Just an FYI - I placed an order with Tampa Sweethearts last night and Mr. Fuente himself (Arturo’s grandson) called me personally this morning to not only confirm the order, but had already researched the recipient, shipping address, etc to confirm that I wasn’t sending to a bad address or a person/entity that wasn’t expecting a shipment, discuss shipping options, any special handling/gift handling, etc, and made sure to adjust things to ensure the items arrived by the necessary date. The man was as gracious and service-focused as I’ve ever worked with.

what did you order?

Reactions: BNM

Now that’s customer service! Good to know

Family is in Florida and I have no obligations. Should I keep going?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom