PCF Cigars (6 Viewers)

I have a different opinion of Brick House. I don't care for them. Tastes differ obviously. I thought I used to like them many years ago.

We had a couple of JC Newman events at my cigar shop and they wouldn't bring in their best stuff like Diamond Crown Maximus (or any other DC's) or Julius Ceasar and their 5 pack freebie with a box purchase was Brick House natural rubustos. Other vendors always offered much better freebies.

I stopped going when JCN showed up. Their events always sucked. They could have at least had a hot rep, not some dude that looked like me. Maybe that was the beginning of the turn off for me, but all of the guys in the shop don't buy Brick Houses. I get mainly AJ Fernandez's these days for a decent price per stick so I set that as my standard and when something's higher, I usually don't buy it cuz I smoke all day in the garage WFH these days and it blows my budget. Did I say budget? lol

Last edited:
I have a different opinion of Brick House. I don't care for them. Tastes differ obviously. I thought I used to like them many years ago.

We had a couple of JC Newman events at my cigar shop and they wouldn't bring in their best stuff like Diamond Crown Maximus (or any other DC's) or Julius Ceasar and their 5 pack freebie with a box purchase was Brick House natural rubustos. Other vendors always offered much better freebies.

I stopped going when JCN showed up. Their events always sucked. They could have at least had a hot rep, not some dude that looked like me. Maybe that was the beginning of the turn off for me, but all of the guys in the shop don't buy Brick Houses. I get mainly AJ Fernandez's these days for $3-$4.50 a stick so I set that as my standard and when something's higher, I usually don't buy it cuz I smoke all day in the garage WFH these days and it blows my budget. Did I say budget? lol
Also good to know — appreciate the feedback.

B2504962-ABE3-4074-AAFE-DDD5779D0416.jpeg

How are these?

Also, has anyone had the Por Larrañaga petit caronas?
The Cohiba shorts are OK for a quick smoke, I prefer something a little more substantial though. They are machine rolled so definitely different than the hand rolled larger sizes.

Reactions: BNM
Thinking about making another order from ihavanas but it hasn’t been 30 days, which is technically the time gap you need between claiming $800 exemptions. No idea when these will actually ship or arrive but any similar experiences or thoughts?

Last edited:
Had another HDM De Río Secco last night. It was cracked at the end and a small part of the wrapper had fallen off so I wasn’t expecting much. Turned out to be an amazing 60+ minutes smoke.

Last edited:
Had another HDM Del Río Secco last night. It was cracked at the end and a small part of the wrapper had fallen off so I wasn’t expecting much. Turned out to be an amazing 60+ minutes smoke.
The Rio Secco’s are probably my favorite smoke. Haven’t had a bad one yet.

anyone try El Cobre?. I used to smoke them regularly. They smell like shiet, but they were a great smoke haha... I cant even find them anymore

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom