PCF Cigars (4 Viewers)

Quick question - how do you be stingy with your expensive cigars around people that won't fully appreciate them? I am happy to share my dollar cigars all day, but once we get above $5-$10 range it feels wasteful to have somebody that peels the dang wrapper leaf without thinking twice about it, butts it out on the cart path just to relight it 5 holes later, etc.

Also some pr0n from 36 holes today:

Box Maduro - wow! Amazing flavor + body
View attachment 726906
Tightly packed 601 habano - smooth, consistent draw, mild
View attachment 726907
I liken this too wine. I use to be a collector and I still have a fair amount of bottles cellared. The premium bottles I want to share with people that can really appreciate the quality and enjoy it. It would be essentially wasted on someone that doesn’t know any better (what a blessing, a lot cheaper). in this instance I’d always supply a good wine (something that I’d drink myself) but at a much lower price point.

Love 601s. Lots of spice. Very under rated sticks. I once found rubustos for $2 a stick. I loaded my humidors up..

Quick question - how do you be stingy with your expensive cigars around people that won't fully appreciate them? I am happy to share my dollar cigars all day, but once we get above $5-$10 range it feels wasteful to have somebody that peels the dang wrapper leaf without thinking twice about it, butts it out on the cart path just to relight it 5 holes later, etc.

Also some pr0n from 36 holes today:

Box Maduro - wow! Amazing flavor + body
View attachment 726906
Tightly packed 601 habano - smooth, consistent draw, mild
View attachment 726907
I find those type of people don’t really know the difference so when I go out and bring sticks I just have a box with a very wide variety. If I know I’m with someone and have the environment to enjoy it, I go for a $25 stick. If I’ve got friends who like smoking but don’t know a lick about cigars they get a $5 stick

I find those type of people don’t really know the difference so when I go out and bring sticks I just have a box with a very wide variety. If I know I’m with someone and have the environment to enjoy it, I go for a $25 stick. If I’ve got friends who like smoking but don’t know a lick about cigars they get a $5 stick
1624663145341.gif

What really pisses me off is when I give someone a stick and they smoke about half of it and quit. I hate quitters.
I have very good friends I have known my whole life who only ever smoke a cigar with me and won’t ever finish one. I have others who smoke once a week and maintain large collections. I usually provide for the whole group when we meet, everyone gets a cigar that I pick specifically for them. No one needs know why they get what they do. Those who know prices well enough to figure out what I’m up to also understand why I distribute them how I do.

Broke out one of the HdM De Rio Secos tonight. Enjoyed this one more than the previous one, but still preferring the Epicure No 2 as my fav so far.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom