PCF Cigars (7 Viewers)

Not sure if it is listed somewhere in this thread, but a friend of mine has his birthday coming up this summer and really wants to get a cuban cigar. I don't know much about the cigar world, so I'm wondering how possible it is to get him one since I'm in NY, and if so, how I would go about doing so haha. TY cigar aficionados :) (idk if that's spelled right)

I have a good friend that likes cigars and I want to get him a gift.

I don’t know anything about cigars, and I’m not sure what’s considered good versus merely well marketed. I’m looking to spend $100-200, should I get him one or two cigars at this price? A box? Or? All tips/suggestions appreciated

Not sure if it is listed somewhere in this thread, but a friend of mine has his birthday coming up this summer and really wants to get a cuban cigar. I don't know much about the cigar world, so I'm wondering how possible it is to get him one since I'm in NY, and if so, how I would go about doing so haha. TY cigar aficionados :) (idk if that's spelled right)
Order with confidence from ihavanas.com

Anyone know what this is?

DF5C928A-42D5-428C-9F14-38B1E6A3AC79.jpeg

Making my first order from ihavanas and there’s a question asking if I want the boxes opened for inspection, shipped sealed without inspection, ship sealed otherwise cancel or no box/no band.

What do you USA types select?

Making my first order from ihavanas and there’s a question asking if I want the boxes opened for inspection, shipped sealed without inspection, ship sealed otherwise cancel or no box/no band.

I also prefer sealed, but you can buy without concern from ihav with any option you select.

Own both Xikar and Colibri. Both work great, but I like the Colibri definitely more so I bought a 2nd one.

The Colibri will cut deeper, but the Xikar will cut out a larger area if that is helpful at all.

What did you end up going with?

Order with confidence from ihavanas.com
Completely agree! And for a slightly more mild Cuban smoke I’ve never met anyone who hasn’t enjoyed a Montecristo. Or for shorter smoked a H Upman Half Corona (HUHC)

Quick question - how do you be stingy with your expensive cigars around people that won't fully appreciate them? I am happy to share my dollar cigars all day, but once we get above $5-$10 range it feels wasteful to have somebody that peels the dang wrapper leaf without thinking twice about it, butts it out on the cart path just to relight it 5 holes later, etc.

Also some pr0n from 36 holes today:

Box Maduro - wow! Amazing flavor + body
IMG_20210625_075002.jpg

Tightly packed 601 habano - smooth, consistent draw, mild
IMG_20210625_110041.jpg

Quick question - how do you be stingy with your expensive cigars around people that won't fully appreciate them? I am happy to share my dollar cigars all day, but once we get above $5-$10 range it feels wasteful to have somebody that peels the dang wrapper leaf without thinking twice about it, butts it out on the cart path just to relight it 5 holes later, etc.

View attachment 726906
View attachment 726907
You keep a separate stash for those who want to enjoy the time and experience with you, but would not appreciate the cigar.

View attachment 726906
View attachment 726907
Example of a $10 cigar guy! As @CraigT78 mentioned. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
8052A3E2-88C7-468E-B34F-5E64B4F41172.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom