PCF Member Taking Advantage Of Community Generosity (5 Viewers)

With all due respect, when has the originator of a thread ever had any authority over it on PCF?
You certainly don’t have any ability to edit it or shut it down, so what’s your point?
The fact that the derailing of it violates PCF rules isn’t even the point. My point is - why? Why not have respect for your fellow PCFers who are discussing a specific topic, and take the balls discussion elsewhere?
You can say you don’t care, and that’s fine. It might even be persuasive if the majority of the community joins in your opinion. But it doesn’t answer the question of why we’re derailing. Why should we bother having forums and sub forums and thread titles, if it’s all always going to come back to bergs balls?
Isn't your discussion of derailment a derailment in itself? Shouldn't you have chosen a subforum to bring this up and maybe attached a link to this thread in your discussion as an example? I'm not here to start wars and I guarantee everyone who took this thread off the rails knew I wouldn't be opposed because they've come to know me. It's the same thing as me goofing on @RocAFella1 For Sale ads today. I know he doesn't care and gets a laugh at it. He knows its not going to affect his sales thread. An admin isn't going to step in unless asked. Same thing here. Your point has been made but I guarantee everyone who read it rolled their eyes.

Isn't your discussion of derailment a derailment in itself? Shouldn't you have chosen a subforum to bring this up and maybe attached a link to this thread in your discussion as an example? I'm not here to start wars and I guarantee everyone who took this thread off the rails knew I wouldn't be opposed because they've come to know me. It's the same thing as me goofing on @RocAFella1 For Sale ads today. I know he doesn't care and gets a laugh at it. He knows its not going to affect his sales thread. An admin isn't going to step in unless asked. Same thing here. Your point has been made but I guarantee everyone who read it rolled their eyes.
That’s a fair point.
Though I doubt the rolling eyes comment - some may, some may not. But you’re right, if I want to discuss this further, I should take it up elsewhere.

That’s a fair point.
Though I doubt the rolling eyes comment - some may, some may not. But you’re right, if I want to discuss this further, I should take it up elsewhere.
I appreciate you and your opinions and so many of the things you say make me laugh, think & learn. You're welcome to say anything you want in any of my posts.

1724982734474.png

I don’t want to wade through the talk of Berg’s balls, as interesting as a shocking number of you find it :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: . Was there a conclusion on whether VMR’s negative feedback would be reinstated?

I don’t want to wade through the talk of Berg’s balls, as interesting as a shocking number of you find it :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: . Was there a conclusion on whether VMR’s negative feedback would be reinstated?
Sorry, the price for that knowledge is reading several pages about @bergs' balls, @Josh Kifer's tin flute, and @MatB's twiglets.

Give a man a fish, and he eats for a day. Teach a man to wade through ten pages of offtopic silliness to find one relevant post, and, um... not sure where I was going with this.

Sorry, the price for that knowledge is reading several pages about @bergs' balls, @Josh Kifer's tin flute, and @MatB's twiglets.

Give a man a fish, and he eats for a day. Teach a man to wade through ten pages of offtopic silliness to find one relevant post, and, um... not sure where I was going with this.
Great. Now your dumbass brought me back. Like beetlejuice.

LOL, this thread is pretty funny in places, pretty sad in places, and pretty outrageous in places, but inquiring minds also want to know...

@Hotus777 Did you ever get your chips back? Did the (alleged) douchebag get his money back? Is there peace in the valley?

LOL, this thread is pretty funny in places, pretty sad in places, and pretty outrageous in places, but inquiring minds also want to know...

@Hotus777 Did you ever get your chips back? Did the (alleged) douchebag get his money back? Is there peace in the valley?
In short. chips were returned.
George (TheJestyr) received the payment from me on 6/28.
Chips were shipped by suck farts on 7/13 and received like 7/17ish I forget.
He literally made George follow up several times to finally ship them after he offered to help us out and there was an agreement.

Bless you George!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom