PCF Member Taking Advantage Of Community Generosity (5 Viewers)

Me: A+++ transaction with Josh, would do business with again, even if he does look like the back of my balls and smell like old cabbage and turpentine.

(Disclaimer - I’ve never actually seen the back of my balls. I often think I should peek, but I like the mystery).

I suffer from a form of dyslexia. Did I read your post wrong or did you write your balls look like old cabbages and smell like turpentine?

I’m trying really hard to avoid this thread.
I think there’s some people who welcome immigrants and some people who despise immigrants. My family came as immigrants legally. They started a business became American citizens and we’ve done OK for ourselves I think we are the kind of immigrants that people welcome. The immigrants that expect hand me out, and for others to take care of them are the kind of immigrants people despise.

Stop messing it up for the rest of us

I’m trying really hard to avoid this thread.
Why? Because of all the negativity towards VMR or reading about what @bergs balls look & smell like?
I think there’s some people who welcome immigrants and some people who despise immigrants. My family came as immigrants legally. They started a business became American citizens and we’ve done OK for ourselves I think we are the kind of immigrants that people welcome. The immigrants that expect hand me out, and for others to take care of them are the kind of immigrants people despise.

Stop messing it up for the rest of us
So you're saying you're fine learning what the back of @bergs balls smell & look like as long as he's not an immigrant?

Why? Because of all the negativity towards VMR or reading about what @bergs balls look & smell like?

So you're saying you're fine learning what the back of @bergs balls smell & look like as long as he's not an immigrant

I’m actually really excited to meet @bergs at the Philly meet up. He’s always come off as a jerk online, but I imagine he’s not like that in person. Lol

(Disclaimer - I’ve never actually seen the back of my balls. I often think I should peek, but I like the mystery).
@Josh Kifer's taint looks like a tin whistle, FYI.

Tin-Whistle-close-up-1024x683.jpg

Last edited:
There has been a lot of discussion around this and I want to ensure we have mutual alignment and clarity…

- Josh looks like the back of my balls
- Separately, Josh smells like cabbage and turpentine
- My balls smell like a sense of purpose and unlimited joy

There has been a lot of discussion around this and I want to ensure we have mutual alignment and clarity…

I am only interested in this part of the conversation highlighted in red:

He's a good dude, the type of guy who would give you the shirt off his back irl. Plus he plays too many hands so it's like printing money.

He's a good dude, the type of guy who would give you the shirt off his back irl. Plus he plays too many hands so it's like printing money.
He didn’t say who was printing money.

I would like to know why Chippy thinks you are a good dude. Is it because he has seen you with your shirt off or is it because you play too many hands? Can both be true?

I haven’t met Josh but I will need to see the back of your balls in case I ever do meet him and need to make the comparison

I haven’t met Josh but I will need to see the back of your balls in case I ever do meet him and need to make the comparison
Not a problem just wait until I’m not in a hand.

(Fast forward to 2036, Joey hasn’t seen his family in 12 years, I’ve seen over 128,738 consecutive river cards, Joey is just sitting there and waiting for me not to play a hand).

I would like to know why Chippy thinks you are a good dude. Is it because he has seen you with your shirt off or is it because you play too many hands? Can both be true?
He liked my shirt, I gave it to him a few days later. Do people think I just wander around a meetup shirtless?

...... Well, that's a twist..... You asked to see his balls before me ....

I'd still like to see a subforum for this topic since feedback obviously fails at indicating questionable members to do business with.
I agree. It’s not isolated or just his feedback that failed, My feedback has been wrong for years. I was the buyer from a shady character over seas, NOT the seller, yet it shows as my one negative feedback as a seller, not the buyer. Yes I spoke to Tommy and mods, and yes It STILL shows I was the seller when in fact I was the buyer who backed out for many valid reasons. Moral of the post: The feedback is not perfect, but the block button works wonders. =)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom