PCF Member Taking Advantage Of Community Generosity (3 Viewers)

This should be required in any feedback
Jack Nicholson Smile GIF by DraftKings

Even positive feedback.....

but please avoid personal insults and mentioning anyone’s wife
I'm gonna take her to red lobster then drive her home... then ill stay parked outside till she makes it to the front door safely and she waves.

That'll teach em.....

That sounds like a terrible transaction. I’m sure you were understandably upset. It’s definitely worth providing some feedback, but please avoid personal insults and mentioning anyone’s wife. ;)
I quoted him almost word for word lol, I apologize. Agreed, the feedback should’ve been more professionals

I quoted him almost word for word lol, I apologize. Agreed, the feedback should’ve been more professionals
Can you unblock him and leave him professional feedback so future buyers have a chance to know who they are dealing with?

Can you unblock him and leave him professional feedback so future buyers have a chance to know who they are dealing with?
Definitely if I’m able to. Would love to see my feedback again, thought it was good, but I do agree the wife comment could’ve gone too far.

Me: A+++ transaction with Josh, would do business with again, even if he does look like the back of my balls and smell like old cabbage and turpentine.

(Disclaimer - I’ve never actually seen the back of my balls. I often think I should peek, but I like the mystery).

Me: A+++ transaction with Josh, would do business with again, even if he does look like the back of my balls and smell like old cabbage and turpentine.

(Disclaimer - I’ve never actually seen the back of my balls. I often think I should peek, but I like the mystery).
Why are you comparing me to @MatB ?

Great, now the great state of Maryland is trying to tell me what a good snack is.

THIS IS BULLSHIT>

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom