PCF Member Taking Advantage Of Community Generosity (4 Viewers)

Tom Hardy Bait GIF

It is 100% a link to supplement my bankroll vs chippy.
Copy. I'll send you $100.

My master plan is coming together to have you fixated on Chippy while I take small $10 or $20 pots off of you ten times over the course of next week. Playing the long game to get 100% ROI.

I’m still trying to figure out how he got rid of my negative feedback?
@Tommy I think the community would appreciate a response to this (whether the feedback was removed by admins/mods or it was a glitch).

We send each other thousands of dollars in cash or in chips based wholly on trust with no protections. If negative feedback can be removed, it puts a huge hole in having some level of trust and accountability. And we ought to know that that’s happening in some cases, and ideally why.

@Tommy I think the community would appreciate a response to this (whether the feedback was removed by admins/mods or it was a glitch).

We send each other thousands of dollars in cash or in chips based wholly on trust with no protections. If negative feedback can be removed, it puts a huge hole in having some level of trust and accountability. And we ought to know that that’s happening in some cases, and ideally why.
@Jeff @David O

We probably all are, we just don't care enough to check.
Yeahp, but once you get tagged you can still comment in their thread. Avoided directly thread crapping but got 3 message after I said I wasn't interested in a cards groupbuy lol, people know I'm addicted and had to have a reason.

So if you found out that he wasn't actually homeless, that he had a nice home and car because he was a professional panhandler who was pretending to be homeless, you'd be cool with that?
It's a dollar who gives a fuck?

I care for a lot of reasons. But primarily because I used to give cash to the homeless all the time. Now I don't, because there are so many fake homeless professional panhandlers out there. I'm glad to help somebody out, but I refuse to support somebody who's idea of work is standing on a corner with a lying sign, conning the public out of a buck. The people who actually need help are getting a lot less of it because of these con artists.
That's also known as a prostitute

Can you link me to the deal thread for this transaction.
I have him blocked and ignored. It was for an Atlantic Maritime roulette set that I had listed and he pm’d me to purchase a portion of it.
He pulled out after I had shipped them and didn’t want to send my chips back.
I left feedback for him after all this had happened and now my feedback is gone. Not cool.

I have him blocked and ignored. It was for an Atlantic Maritime roulette set that I had listed and he pm’d me to purchase a portion of it.
He pulled out after I had shipped them and didn’t want to send my chips back.
I left feedback for him after all this had happened and now my feedback is gone. Not cool.
Did he actually post in the sale thread? I thought you could only leave feedback if someone posts in the sale thread.

Thank you. Did they not send you the chips you traded for? Did you send them any chips? I did find a reported (and removed) feedback in the logs that was composed of personal insults and not transaction related. Could this be it? It's from July.
I shipped my end of the bargain.
He sent me $130
He did not send his $500 chips

He pulled out after I sent my chips
He demanded I send him back $130 or he won’t send my chips back

All I had was $130, he had his $500 chips and my $650 value of chips.

He’s the one that pulled out and had all of the collateral, but still demanded I send a measly $130 back first.

I thought I left accurate and non insulating feedback, but I don’t recall.

I shipped my end of the bargain.
He sent me $130
He did not send his $500 chips

He pulled out after I sent my chips
He demanded I send him back $130 or he won’t send my chips back

All I had was $130, he had his $500 chips and my $650 value of chips.

He’s the one that pulled out and had all of the collateral, but still demanded I send a measly $130 back first.

I thought I left accurate and non insulating feedback, but I don’t recall.
That sounds like a terrible transaction. I’m sure you were understandably upset. It’s definitely worth providing some feedback, but please avoid personal insults and mentioning anyone’s wife. ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom