PCF Member Taking Advantage Of Community Generosity (4 Viewers)

I See You Nod GIF by NBC

Nah. Feedback is fine but forum topic would allow more detail and chance to respond to clear things up or dig themselves a hole like here.

I remember the thread from a couple months ago. Did something new happen, like why is there another thread about this

Why I quit give aways

There are users who only log into participate to give aways like this.

Always people take advantage of generosity in this world to ruin the goodness.

Same reasoning here I guess.

View attachment 1375949
I’m not trying to solicit more giveaways from you, but if you let one bad apple or experience shut everything down, you’ll never be happy. There are so many more solutions before the extreme one.

I’m not trying to solicit more giveaways from you, but if you let one bad apple or experience shut everything down, you’ll never be happy. There are so many more solutions before the extreme one.
I don’t care and I’m very happy not doing one plus there are long time members who never do it so that’s ok. It’s the thing in the past and won’t happen ever.

Last edited:
I remember the thread from a couple months ago. Did something new happen, like why is there another thread about this
I think his more recent new found deep pockets he's clearly putting on display with his recent purchases after begging for money have reignited the flame and thrown kindling into the fire.

I’m guessing it’s because he’s trying to organize a group buy. Perhaps trying to get the word out about his past transactions so people are aware who they would be sending their money to.

Why I quit give aways

There are users who only log into participate to give aways like this.

Always people take advantage of generosity in this world to ruin the goodness.

Same reasoning here I guess.

View attachment 1375949
Oh well. Half these are mine and I won't stop any time soon. I feel the majority of those entering mine are decent members and if someone shitty wins oh well. Karma eventually wins I guess.

I'd still like to see a subforum for this topic since feedback obviously fails at indicating questionable members to do business with.
That's a solid idea. But given the fact that we can't even ask probing questions in a For Sale add without getting blocked, I wouldn't hold your breath.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom