Pharaoh CC $20 (2 Viewers)

jpoppaaa

Pair
Reaction score
Had way too many .25c chips that never get any play. Decided to convert half to $20 chips as I prefer 20 over 25 in cash sets. Came out relatively good, except I cheaped out on the label size and ordered 1” instead of a customs size (1.1”).

IMG_4069.jpeg

IMG_4073.jpeg

Was it hard to take off the old labels? I was thinking about expanding my cash set as well
Not once you get the hang of it. At first I was trying to remove from the edge and because it was such a tight fit in the recess it was damaging the inner edge. Eventually I started using a dental pick in the middle of the label to hook and pull it off. Caused minor scraping but was then completely covered by the new label.
It took me less than a half hour once going to remove the old and apply new labels for one rack.

Do you still have the graphic for this label? I’m getting a Pharaoh micro stakes cash set and want to make custom “Show Me” chips if possible.

I’ll take in it whatever format(s) you would suggest. I’m brand new to relabeling, and I figured doing a few Show ‘Em chips would be a good introduction.

I’ll take in it whatever format(s) you would suggest. I’m brand new to relabeling, and I figured doing a few Show ‘Em chips would be a good introduction.
Ok let me take a look. If you have photoshop skills maybe I can commission some other pharaoh labels from you

Only picture I have unfortunately. Let me know what you come up with. If you decide to print some, try for a silver matte sticker if possible. The difference between the original labels and a plain white label is noticabls.

1724448774214.png

Soooo... your quarter is the exact same chip as your $20 only with a different label???
Yes it is. They never get played in the same game. I have enough $25s to play if we play 25/50 or 50/1 but not enough for larger stakes. Now I have enough 20 chips for 1/2 and above.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom