Playing card preference (2 Viewers)

maverick351

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Out of lot fancy or broken arrow what would be your choice for playing cards in jumbo index? Only looking at these two at the moment.

I just used my broken arrow decks for the first time yesterday and they are great for the price. I think I like copeg slightly better but it's close

Out of lot fancy or broken arrow what would be your choice for playing cards in jumbo index? Only looking at these two at the moment.
It's a no brainer. Get Lot Fancy. I liked Broken Arrow at first but they fade very quickly (especially the red). Lot Fancy just does everything well and better than many >$20 setups.

P1110280.jpg
P1110281.jpg

It would probably come down to price for me. I guess I prefer the flexier Lot Fancy stock, but both setups feel great.
So as long as I can get lot fancy shipped from Amazon for 9.99, that’s probably the way I’ll go. But if the broken arrows come in at a cheaper price, shipped, I’ll happily go with those.

Isn't this not really comparable? Lot Fancy is plastic coated and Broken Arrow are plastic, correct?

Isn't this not really comparable? Lot Fancy is plastic coated and Broken Arrow are plastic, correct?
Lot Fancy offers both paper and plastic. I've only used their 100% plastic offering.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom