Poker Game Snacks (1 Viewer)

Philly soft pretzels...no grease and just a little salt to sweep up.

Great idea, but I live in the middle of Iowa. However, a quick search revealed several Auntie Anne's pretzel stores near me. You can even have hot soft pretzels delivered by Door Dash or Grub Hub. Who knew?!!!!!

Great idea, but I live in the middle of Iowa. However, a quick search revealed several Auntie Anne's pretzel stores near me. You can even have hot soft pretzels delivered by Door Dash or Grub Hub. Who knew?!!!!!
Auntie Anne's are covered in butter. Delicious, but greasy...

I get requests for my guacamole “recipe” every time I serve it. Truth is, it’s barely a recipe:

Ingredients:

* Two packages of Sabra spicy guac
* Three ripe avacados
* Your favorite tortilla chips

— Cut open & scoop out the avacados
— Mash them up
— Mix in the Sabra

That’s it. Takes less than 5 minutes.

You could add the juice of a fresh lime, or additional hot sauce if you really want it extra spicy, but it’s unnecessary. My gang can’t get enough of this stuff.

6BCF05ED-C4FC-45E0-AA3F-C4E952C7A934.png

Note: This is served on my kitchen island. Not near the table.

I put out pretzels and chips to go with my world famous veggie dip. :LOL: :laugh: My players say they come for the dip and stay for the cards, lol. It's super easy, literally just a pack of lipton veggie soup mix, a container of sour cream and a spoonful of mayo, but its always a hit. Also have the hot dog roller.

Cheese and cracker platters are very popular with my group, surpassed only by home-made snacks. Crab dip is always demolished.

Pretzels and chips always appear and get a few nibbles, but not even close to a fan favorite.

I think I'm gonna do some pigs in a blanket today.
If an ear-worm is when someone sings a few notes and it burrows into your head and you think about it for days, then when someone mentions a food and you can't stop thinking about it... is that called a tongue-worm?

:wtf:

Disgusting naming aside, Mrs Zombie kicking out the doggies for girls night poker. First batch is out.
1578785349588.png

Not pictured, Pineapple-mustard dipping sauce on the side.

Chips and salsa, donuts and pizza. I do really like that hot dog roller. What an easy thing to cook food while we’re playing. I’m gonna get one of those for sure. Not to mention you can put all kinds of hot dogs and hot links on it. Great idea :tup:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom