Public Tina Hybrid mold part Duex (1 Viewer)

Please, please PLEASE, let's make the carrot & stick mold happen!
I've read the entire scrub donkey thread, but it's been a while, so remind us all the significance of this mold. I thought it was just a joke, but now people are taking it serious, so might as well explain it to everyone if you really want to get it made.

How about 12 stars, and alternate orientation with point up and point down between the two borders?
coming back to this.. alternating reference.

Two personal thoughts:
1. Alternating up/down actually messes with my eyes more, maybe just me ha.
2. Only two more stars in, and I now want to never see stars again. Everywhere I look I'm seeing stars. lol

16 & 12

alt_star_test.png
star_12_alt.png

Jeep or Jeep grill
Shield and sword
Tardis
Tardigrades
Starbursts or Sun rays
Pyramids

Just a burst of brainstorming

As a Jeep owner, although I don't think a Jeep grille would work well, I'd love to see it. No angry grilles please!

1722476931135.png

TJ grille would be my vote. Would go well with my Jeep dealer buttons.

Oh, you said Jeep OR Jeep grille. Need to see both. Maybe an inverted Jeep Gladiator for 43mm. lol

As a Jeep owner, although I don't think a Jeep grille would work well, I'd love to see it. No angry grilles please!

View attachment 1366384

TJ grille would be my vote. Would go well with my Jeep dealer buttons.

Oh, you said Jeep OR Jeep grille. Need to see both. Maybe an inverted Jeep Gladiator for 43mm. lol
I guess I'm old school. Only the CJ is recognizable to me as a Jeep.

That pyramid looks like spikes coming out of the chip
Agree

I liked the idea but the mock-up doesn’t do it for me

That’s why mock-ups are so important, like. Cratty said you get some surprises sometimes when you make one. You never know what’s going to pop until you try!

I've read the entire scrub donkey thread, but it's been a while, so remind us all the significance of this mold. I thought it was just a joke, but now people are taking it serious, so might as well explain it to everyone if you really want to get it made.

Is “carrot and stick” not a saying in the US? Basically there are two ways to motivate people. The incentive of a reward or the threat of punishment. Originally used for donkeys.

IMG_1155.png

coming back to this.. alternating reference.

Two personal thoughts:
1. Alternating up/down actually messes with my eyes more, maybe just me ha.
2. Only two more stars in, and I now want to never see stars again. Everywhere I look I'm seeing stars. lol

16 & 12

View attachment 1366383View attachment 1366385

Hmmm. To be honest it looks stranger than I thought it would. Appreciate the visualization, though!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom